OT Who Is Cheerlover88?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The pics from I think cheersport? Looked like he actually knows a shooting star's mom and was interacting with them on IG too.... SO creepy.

ugh i didn't go back that far to see that photo until now. yuck, yuck, yuck. a photo of his eyes and a "reflection" of himself onto his laptop watching cheer live were the best i could do to figure out who he is/what he looks like.. i know there are some shooting stars' mommas on the boards. tell your friends to stop interacting with this man! he may be a cool guy, but the whole time he is hanging out with you, he's really just fantasizing about your daughters' feet.

i know there are people all over who have similar fetishes and people who are into even crazier things... that's not even what bothers me anymore. it's the blatant obsession, stalking, and need to be accepted by the community that is alarming. this is the type of person you see on law and order SVU showing up to busy places (like competitions) and stalking from afar until one day he snaps and kidnaps a girl or kills someone. and then they go to search his apartment and the walls are covered in pictures of cheerleaders and nfinity's.

i sound like the crazy one right now, but i'm serious, y'all. look out for your safety and never let your kids roam free at competitions.

okay! i was a bit confused, i thought maybe a comment was deleted or something because the paragraph to you just came out of left field (he also mentions SOUZA who i am guessing is @alexamarysouza in the comment?) i still can't tell if he is the world's most dedicated internet troll or if he is serious and attending competitions and visiting gyms. can the fierce board FBI get a photo of him to circulate or something? i am alarmed that he is seemingly flying places to look at cheerleaders' feet. people need to know who he is the alert competition security or something (if this is all real)
I'm also confused by what he gets out of my pictures of shoes are what he's after. I have maybe 10 pairs total, never post pictures of them and haven't worn a pair of nfinities since 2008....

I think he knows Momma Rule. Don't know her screen name.

Just got tagged in another post by him. Not sure why he's so upset with me, but he appears to be. Anyway, he's definitely still around and reading this thread.
Any time that his name is mentioned on the board he reappears. I blocked him after he commented on several of my photos, so even though he can still find ways around it so he can see them, he can't comment anymore

okay! i was a bit confused, i thought maybe a comment was deleted or something because the paragraph to you just came out of left field (he also mentions SOUZA who i am guessing is @alexamarysouza in the comment?) i still can't tell if he is the world's most dedicated internet troll or if he is serious and attending competitions and visiting gyms. can the fierce board FBI get a photo of him to circulate or something? i am alarmed that he is seemingly flying places to look at cheerleaders' feet. people need to know who he is the alert competition security or something (if this is all real)
ok... I'm very confused. Where is this comment where he mentions me? Someone needs to get ahold of this little troll. He's commenting on my ROOMMATE's stuff now and she has absolutely NO affiliation with Allstar Cheerleading besides me. He needs to go.

ok... I'm very confused. Where is this comment where he mentions me? Someone needs to get ahold of this little troll. He's commenting on my ROOMMATE's stuff now and she has absolutely NO affiliation with Allstar Cheerleading besides me. He needs to go.

a photo on his instagram of cheer athletics' gym. he randomly starts a fight or something to cheerKT and your name is mentioned in that comment. no idea why.

a photo on his instagram of cheer athletics' gym. he randomly starts a fight or something to cheerKT and your name is mentioned in that comment. no idea why.
wtf? why does he pursue stalking me...UGH
like it's borderline the most creepy thing ever and I'm pretty sure my parents are going to do something about it if he doesn't stop.

if someone has a screenshot of this comment he left with my name in it, I would greatly appreciate to see it. You don't have to post it if that's too big of a hassle, but he's already taken it down. Thanks in advance.

Back