OT Who Is Cheerlover88?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 23, 2013
Not sure if that was their username on here but I'm new and I've seen a lot of stuff about him. Will someone please explain who he is because I am so confused..

There's a thread about him, search for it hahaha he's a man who has a fetish with cheer shoes, hahaha I'm not so good at this so you can put his name on the search bar and the thread explains it all. He once commented in a friend of mine picture and I freaked out and told her to block him haha

ETA the thread is called "Dear Cheerlover88," I don't know how to copy the link since I'm in the app sorry

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

He is an older man who does not have any thing to do with cheer other then he has openly said he is turned on by young woman's feet and shoes...he repeatedly tries to engage in conversations with young cheerleaders. He says that we bully him when we try to protect the children of cheer and he's just a "nice person" but won give any personal information because he is hiding. He is watching this thread right now as we speak. Just proceed with caution.

And because I know you are watching this I have a message for you cheerlover80 . It not because you are "different" or because we are closed minded. It's because you have no business talking to underage cheerleaders. You don't cheer coach or work in the industry. You find people on twitter and try to interact with them with out their consent. This is "hate" and we honestly don't care if you are a " nice person" and yes you are being monitored by and company who watches chat rooms and social media for Internet predators.

I basically laid it out as it was in the thread I started,"dear cheerlover80" or whatever the heck his name is. Now he's stalking me on my ask.fm and asking why I'm so close minded about him. Like, I feel like he's trying to get with young cheerleaders. Its creepy as hell.

I basically laid it out as it was in the thread I started,"dear cheerlover80" or whatever the heck his name is. Now he's stalking me on my ask.fm and asking why I'm so close minded about him. Like, I feel like he's trying to get with young cheerleaders. Its creepy as hell.

I just told him to leave you alone on ask.fm but then again he never listens -.-

ETA: I would've tagged my ask but I don't want him stalking me

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

I just told him to leave you alone on ask.fm but then again he never listens -.-

ETA: I would've tagged my ask but I don't want him stalking me

Oh gosh did you see my post toward his question on my ask? I went a little crazy but hey, he better listen now.and thanks girl

Oh gosh did you see my post toward his question on my ask? I went a little crazy but hey, he better listen now.and thanks girl

I saw. Everyone has tried to be calm about it but he won't stop so it's understandable for anyone to be a little crazy. I was pretty blunt with that though . Welcome ☺

I saw. Everyone has tried to be calm about it but he won't stop so it's understandable for anyone to be a little crazy. I was pretty blunt with that though . Welcome ☺

This is random but are you related to a girl who used to cheer for csa? Grace?

Back