All-Star Who is excited for UCA College Nationals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are results posted anywhere? Specifically for partner stunt. I saw Navarro won, but the only list I could find had a Weber State team in front with Bid Qualified beside a bunch of teams. Was that semis? Sorry, up in Canada and don't really follow US College stuff

Also, partner stunt is just one day. So, no semi finals. They send in a video to qualify. Then get one shot to compete.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 7.08.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 7.08.29 PM.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 7.08.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 7.08.39 PM.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 13
Is small coed new for UCA D1A this year? I don’t remember seeing it in the past or maybe they have had it before, discontinued it, and brought it back?

BTW, here are the Division I-A coed results:
1. South Florida
2. Ohio State
3. Kentucky
4. UCF
5. Oklahoma
6. Alabama
7. WKU
8. Tennessee
9. Louisiana
10. Liberty
11. Toledo

@Kentucky Girl Kentucky was 2nd

DIA Coed : 3 peat for USF!!!!
💕

1. USF
🥇

2. Kentucky
🥈

3. Ohio State
🥉

4. UCF
5. Oklahoma
6. The University of Alabama
7.Western Kentucky University
8.The University of Tennessee
9.The University of Louisiana Lafayette
10.Liberty University
11.The University of Toledo

reposting from other thread but...i know dance isnt normally discussed on here, but can we just talk about minnesota's jazz final and UNLV hip hop. like im obsessed and cant stop rewatching it everyday.

Just a quick question about Varsity and their judging procedures at major comps like UCA/UDA:

Is there any chance that social media feedback makes its way to the judges’ table? Like say, if the judges make a very unpopular decision in semis that riles up the masses — and most importantly, the masses kind of have a point — would that affect judging in finals?

I know that the answer should be no; the scores are the scores and that’s that. But we all know Varsity shows favoritism toward certain programs, usually the ones that spend of a lot of money because Varsity is very money-driven. And like any other business, they make money is through customers. So if a bunch of their customers were so upset with a judging decision that they left dozens of comments on the Varsity’s IG page — all of which Varsity took the time to delete, because it sounds like they’re sensitive to this stuff — I think it stands to reason that social media feedback might affect scores from one day to the next if it means appeasing their customer base (assuming the action is justifiable, like if the teams are separated by only a few hundredths of a point anyway).

Just curious.

reposting from other thread but...i know dance isnt normally discussed on here, but can we just talk about minnesota's jazz final and UNLV hip hop. like im obsessed and cant stop rewatching it everyday.

Minnesota wasn’t leaving that building without both their titles back lol. Girls were HANGRY.

Back