OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I will pay 100 trillion dollars for Canada to actually show this show while it's on in America.
We started season 1 like.. 6 or 7 episodes after it started in America and I was dyyyyying over those few weeks. I think it's starting the same week though this season so I am BEYOND excited.
I've always been Team Someone Punch Vivi-Anne's Mom In The Face (I forgot her name...), so with her gone, Idk what I'm gonna be this time!

1:12.
I'm dead.

She may not be gone...;)

I will pay 100 trillion dollars for Canada to actually show this show while it's on in America.
We started season 1 like.. 6 or 7 episodes after it started in America and I was dyyyyying over those few weeks. I think it's starting the same week though this season so I am BEYOND excited.
I've always been Team Someone Punch Vivi-Anne's Mom In The Face (I forgot her name...), so with her gone, Idk what I'm gonna be this time!

1:12.
I'm dead.

I was waiting for it to go back to normal, but it never did lol.

howww!?!?!? lol:)
I tweeted their mom on twitter asking for one and she sent me one with Team Maddie & Team Mackenzie bracelets!

2w32ql5.jpg

I just hope season two doesn't bring what some hit reality shows bring....in an effort to remain a hit....the story lines almost look fabricated...gonna be hard to top last year in the drama dept without over doing it....:) Does anyone know if it will be on a different night?

I just hope season two doesn't bring what some hit reality shows bring....in an effort to remain a hit....the story lines almost look fabricated...gonna be hard to top last year in the drama dept without over doing it....:) Does anyone know if it will be on a different night?
It's on Tuesday :)

Apparently there's a new girl on Dance Moms this season coming up. I'm watching sneak peaks on youtube... hehe.

Back