OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Unless I'm missing something, nothing I've read about DM: Miami says anything about Mia... Meaning, I've read articles that drop names but haven't seen a "Mia" listed.

ETA: In the Dance Moms: Miami thread gymrat12 said she's not going to be on it anymore. But girl can dance.

Unless I'm missing something, nothing I've read about DM: Miami says anything about Mia... Meaning, I've read articles that drop names but haven't seen a "Mia" listed.

I have heard that she won't be on the show. I just am crossing my fingers that maybe we will see her because I love her! :)

ETA: In the Dance Moms: Miami thread gymrat12 said she's not going to be on it anymore. But girl can dance.

yeah originally when they announced the show people speculated that she would be one of the dancers being that it was from her studio.

Guess her mama knows better.

yeah originally when they announced the show people speculated that she would be one of the dancers being that it was from her studio.

Guess her mama knows better.
from what i have heard she was on the show at the beginning and then something happened and she is no longer on it. she still goes to a lot of the same competitions so we may see her in some of the extra shots!

In last week's episode from Miami I noticed when Nia is missing from rehearsal the parents are wearing the same clothes as the same day she is back at class?? Is this part scripted too?

Back