All-Star Who's Going? Champions League Movie Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

(Ps is Warriors dance music the song from the super controversial/ too sexual dance in the first season of Dance Moms? I know I've heard it somewhere and I believe that dance was called electricity)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Really enjoyed the movie. Our theater was full but SOO quite... until ace of course lol (majority of the people in there were from ace, but still overall quiet!) It was so weird to watch a competition and not cheer or clap a dance or say hit hit hit pull. I was fighting my natural reaction to cheer when teams hit! Some thoughts...

Funny - our theater was empty, but the 10 people that were there yelled "hit hit hit pull" and clapped the dance every time (annoying but they were kids and it's just not the kind of movie where I cared). :)

I personally loved it! I thought the inside looks they did on Brandon, CEA, WC, etc were fantastic! I'd definitely go see it again! Great job to ALL involved in making this happen!!

Funny - our theater was empty, but the 10 people that were there yelled "hit hit hit pull" and clapped the dance every time (annoying but they were kids and it's just not the kind of movie where I cared). :)

I normally hate loud people in movies but I think this one would have been more fun if I could cheer when stunts were saved and routines were hit!! Didn't want to be that one person! Lol

I normally hate loud people in movies but I think this one would have been more fun if I could cheer when stunts were saved and routines were hit!! Didn't want to be that one person! Lol

No cheering ? We had lots. No chatter, but cheering and lots of "hit, hit, pull". It definitely made the movie experience better.

To everyone complaining about cinema tickets, be thankful you don't live in London, I have to pay the equivalent of $26 - $38 for a film that came out in the last week or two :banghead:

Anyone know if there's any truth to the few rumours about it being released on iTunes next month?

I wish they had gotten some better shots. I feel like they zoomed in on the wrong things a lot - baskets already coming down and not the kick. I usually love seeing routines from all the different angles but it was hard here to get a full picture of the routine. I got bored halfway through back to back routines. For what it was, I think it was fine. It was literally like watching the whole competition on the big screen. Personally I would've liked to see more behind the scenes (they didn't show warm ups at all?) and different segments. I almost liked the rays parts more, with just the highlights and the coach talking about them. I thought it was weird that they didn't show all girl and coed winners either. It's like grand champ was the only winner.
My theater had like 10-15 people and it was dead silent. The group in front of me seemed bored and pulled out their phone to text a couple times.

Back