All-Star Will Someone See If The Site Looks Different On Their Phone

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Loving this!!! thanks. there are some things i need to get on to that they dont have on tapatalk.

I still got the pop up though.

Updated TapATalk and it turned back on the popup. Should be fixed again.

no its on the website on my computer, and when i go to reply to stuff or look at my alerts its laggy to get to it

What's your browser and computer? You connecting through a cell connection?

The following error occurred

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
thats the pop up i get. im on firefox the latest one. im not sure what a cell connection is.
kingston

The following error occurred

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.
thats the pop up i get. im on firefox the latest one. im not sure what a cell connection is.
kingston

you get that error in firefox on your PC?

95% of the time I go on fierceboard it's on my phone, but mobile sites really annoy me...
Is there any way you can give an option on the mobile to change it back to the normal site?

95% of the time I go on fierceboard it's on my phone, but mobile sites really annoy me...
Is there any way you can give an option on the mobile to change it back to the normal site?

the idea is this is supposed to be faster and touch friendly. what type of phone do you use?

I understand, but it just annoys me.
I use an iPhone

that is good to know. the idea is get more people on their phone at a competition. the normal site loads a LOT slower. so if a mobile one loads faster people can talk and interact more. Though tapatalk is really the smartest way to use the site.

I can't stand non-mobile sites! I have an iphone and I can't go to the next page with out the first one loading almost completely and with fierceboard...that takes forever. I haven't looked at the mobile sight cause I use tap-a-talk but I am sure I would like it better!

I don't like it. Can we have an option to use the old way. I didn't like tap a talk either.

Awww I love it! It's faster and it automatically takes me to the last place I was reading in a topic and it loads faster and the words are bigger!!

Back