All-Star Woodward Cheer Camp 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 28, 2010
This is the official thread for Woodward Cheer Camp 2012! If you have any questions about all the amazing things we are offering this season, or want to connect with others attending this summer, this is the place! Hope to see you there!

Do you think it's too late to apply for a parent position? I'm an RN, but would be willing to do another position as well. I only learned about this camp a couple weeks ago by reading the Fierce Board!

Do you think it's too late to apply for a parent position? I'm an RN, but would be willing to do another position as well. I only learned about this camp a couple weeks ago by reading the Fierce Board!
They are processing the applications at this point, but you can apply and see if there are any openings!

Are there any weeks sold out? Can I sign my daughter up for just one week and how much is it?

Are there any weeks sold out? Can I sign my daughter up for just one week and how much is it?
I don't know about sold out weeks but you can definitely do one week and the rates and dates are available on their website campwoodward.com

I am hoping to go to camp woodward this summer, but my mom is still on the fence about it...how do people traveling from Maine/New Hampshire/Mass usually get to camp? Drive down with a parent? I'd say carpool but I don't know anyone else going. Would people ever fly? Or take a bus?
also...I am going to be a senior this year and not sure if i will cheer in college either all star or school, but is it still worth it for me to go even if I only have maybe one year left? I think so! My mom isn't sure...For my last year I want to improve as much as I can over the summer and I'm really hoping to get my full, since I've had a layout for a few years now. Does anyone else out there think that it wouldn't be worth it to pay all the money to work on new skills for only one more year of cheering? I only know one other girl who has ever been and she loved it!

I am hoping to go to camp woodward this summer, but my mom is still on the fence about it...how do people traveling from Maine/New Hampshire/Mass usually get to camp? Drive down with a parent? I'd say carpool but I don't know anyone else going. Would people ever fly? Or take a bus?
also...I am going to be a senior this year and not sure if i will cheer in college either all star or school, but is it still worth it for me to go even if I only have maybe one year left? I think so! My mom isn't sure...For my last year I want to improve as much as I can over the summer and I'm really hoping to get my full, since I've had a layout for a few years now. Does anyone else out there think that it wouldn't be worth it to pay all the money to work on new skills for only one more year of cheering? I only know one other girl who has ever been and she loved it!

I think it's definitely worth it!! I'll be a senior this year too and although I'm still gonna be cheering I haven't progressed much in the last year so I'm hoping I'll be able to get the skills I've been working on and haven't quite gotten this year at Woodward. Even if you don't get your full (I'm sure you would though.. I know plenty of girls who have gotten it there), it's still an awesome experience and I guarantee you will be so glad you went. If you have any more questions you can PM me! I'll be there weeks 4 and 5 this year :)

I don't know about the various Maine travel options but Woodward drivers pick athletes up and drop them off at both bus stations and the airport.

You could probably contact some of the larger new England gyms to see if any are taking a bus down and if you could join in.

Latest posts

Back