All-Star Woodward Cheer Camp 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is my crazy kid!!!! I hope you all are having a blast!!!!
d065b786-a1e7-7d5c.jpg

AHH I LOVE HER!! Hi from the caf:)

P.S. that's my fierceboard bow it's neon day!

Does anyone know if Woodward offers a visiting day/preview day option for younger kids? My 8 year old is still a little hesitant about overnight camp, but would certainly be interested in a visiting/preview day or overnight to prepare her for next summer.
Like arrive in the beginning of a week, stay one night, do the classes/activities the next day and then head back?

Alot of the overnight camps in the northeast offer this and I was wondering if that would be an option at Woodward. She would love to spend a day or two there.

Thanks.

Does anyone know if Woodward offers a visiting day/preview day option for younger kids? My 8 year old is still a little hesitant about overnight camp, but would certainly be interested in a visiting/preview day or overnight to prepare her for next summer.
Like arrive in the beginning of a week, stay one night, do the classes/activities the next day and then head back?

Alot of the overnight camps in the northeast offer this and I was wondering if that would be an option at Woodward. She would love to spend a day or two there.

Thanks.
You should definitely call and speak to Russ in the office - they are always very helpful when you call with any questions. While they might not let her do that because of insurance purposes, they might let her spend a day there to see what the camp is like and if it's something she would be interested next summer. My cp has been going since she was 7; the "mini" cabin for 7-9 year olds has a cabin mom who really does help them with everything and anything you could think of.

it would just be her. Summer is the time he's at military encampments or flight academy or what not. He is doing some type of activity every summer preparing for the air force but she doesn't have the same outlet. She did a day art camp one summer for a week but she doesn't get to "go" anywhere.
Oh...
It sounds like your male cp is quite a busy guy! I know you must be proud of him and what he's doing! I sent my cp to sleep away camp with the Girl Scouts for the first time earlier this month. She went to a 3 day camp, and she had a blast! I think some kind of camp is going to be in our future every summer from now on! :)

Awwww Love, love , love!!!! Hope I can meet you this season!!!!!

Did she/you drive up there? If so, how long did it take from Wilmington? I know my CP would love to go, but it would probably require me to take a whole week off from work since I wouldn't want to do that drive two weekends in a row. I would just hang out with friends & family in MD, but was just curious about the time.

Did she/you drive up there? If so, how long did it take from Wilmington? I know my CP would love to go, but it would probably require me to take a whole week off from work since I wouldn't want to do that drive two weekends in a row. I would just hang out with friends & family in MD, but was just curious about the time.
It takes us about 10 hours....we have always driven back and forth, but this year was better because she stayed 3 weeks to JC 2 of them. They check in on Sunday, then pick them up Saturday and I have Fridays off. You can work as a canteen mom or various jobs there too!

Do they do TAP week for cheerleaders? I have heard that many gymnasts were tapped and you get a discount!

Do they do TAP week for cheerleaders? I have heard that many gymnasts were tapped and you get a discount!
Yes. My granddaughter was Tapped. She is a level 5 cheerleader. Unfortunately, since the week for Tap return is late in August, she cannot take advantage of the discount since school here in Florida starts in August (usually before or on the Tap week). And they will not let you use the discount any other week. Bummer!

Back