All-Star Working On Skills

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I definatly agree! Also, the tumbling coach needs to make her practice on the floor, not the tumble track! If she loves the tumble track so much, then maybe she should do trampolining... hahah.
While the tumble track is fun to gain higher level skills on, she really needs to be focusing on what matters more, improving her skills on the floor.

I definatly agree! Also, the tumbling coach needs to make her practice on the floor, not the tumble track! If she loves the tumble track so much, then maybe she should do trampolining... hahah.
While the tumble track is fun to gain higher level skills on, she really needs to be focusing on what matters more, improving her skills on the floor.
Hahaha trampolining!!! Not a bad idea. The tumbling coach can't say anything to her because our tumbling class is super big and she doesn't have time to "babysit" lol. I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinks this way!

i agree i feel like until you get a clean tuck people should not start even working on a layout/full until then

I could get a 'full' on a tumble track..you wanna see my kick-butt round off? 'Cause that's the highest tumbling this broken body could do on any type of solid floor..
I want to shimmy this 10000 times!

Hahaha trampolining!!! Not a bad idea. The tumbling coach can't say anything to her because our tumbling class is super big and she doesn't have time to "babysit" lol. I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinks this way!

Haha, she really needs to look into it. (; And ohhhh. I hate being in a big tumbling class! You can never get as much done!

Haha, she really needs to look into it. (; And ohhhh. I hate being in a big tumbling class! You can never get as much done!
Oh I know :(
It's the worst! Our old class had 9 and this one has like 20 or something, it sucks.

Ohhh man. My gym has a limit to like 9 or 10 in a class I believe.
I think that's what the gym does for their classes but this class one is for school cheer, that we take through the gym and my coached decided to open it up to jv too, and they didn't put a limit on the class :(

I understand it makes her feel accomplished to "gain a new skill" but its really on your coach. I'm sorry but anyone has the time to use their eyes and shout SO AND SO GET OVER HERE!!! Not to mention it's really not safe for her to be goofing around over there alone.

There are so many people who just depend on the tumble track for everything. I love the tumble track, but I know when to stop using it. Me and my friend went to an open gym last friday and she could tuck all day off the tumble track to the soft mat, but when it came time to do it on the floor she was touching down, over rotating, things like that. It makes me laugh that she brags about what she has on the tumble track haha.

Back