All-Star World Cup Shooting Stars Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love On Top is amazing! You're prob one out of 5 people that don't like it but It's not even close to being a crappy song. I can't wait to see stars work that dance!
This is the beauty to living in the USA, people can have their own opinion. Instead of taking the one bad comment about the music and turning it into a fight, disagree and move on. I don't personally LOVE the dance song but I'll give it a chance until I see the dance. Also I love when they throw in a World Cup in the dance, it always fits so great!

Stars generally have one of favorite dances of the season and I know their choreographer does AMAZING work!!!

Enjoy the unknown while you can folks!!

This is the beauty to living in the USA, people can have their own opinion. Instead of taking the one bad comment about the music and turning it into a fight, disagree and move on. I don't personally LOVE the dance song but I'll give it a chance until I see the dance. Also I love when they throw in a World Cup in the dance, it always fits so great!

Stars generally have one of favorite dances of the season and I know their choreographer does AMAZING work!!!

Enjoy the unknown while you can folks!!

No one is fighting but thanks anyway.

Love On Top is amazing! You're prob one out of 5 people that don't like it but It's not even close to being a crappy song. I can't wait to see stars work that dance!
clearly a lot of people didn't like it as she released it as a single and it didn't crack the top 40. Sooo yeah, no argument. That's all. :cool:

I love the dance song, especially for a phenomenal dance Stars will perform and the v/o are perfect!

Back