All-Star World Cup Showoff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thing is, Cheer Live ALWAYS has something happening to them. If it ran smoothly with good quality most of the time, I would accept one failed event. But he is constantly telling everyone how hard they're working to get things fixed and that there was this or that problem that wasn't their fault.
Heck, if it happens everytime, stop telling me it's not your fault!

I cancelled my subscription due to bad quality and also due to the fact that they were posting good quality videos mere hours after the events for everyone to see. I got so frustrated that I was paying 15$ a month for crappy quality.

[/rant]
Glad I looked on here. you reminded me to cancel mine! I didn't cancel it immediately since they were going to be uploading all the performance videos that evening. (their words...) Well... here we are several days later and only a few uploaded. It would have been nice to watch the teams I missed during that horrible connection. Only two level 5 videos posted. and missing several teams. not acceptable.

Thing is, Cheer Live ALWAYS has something happening to them. If it ran smoothly with good quality most of the time, I would accept one failed event. But he is constantly telling everyone how hard they're working to get things fixed and that there was this or that problem that wasn't their fault.
Heck, if it happens everytime, stop telling me it's not your fault!

I cancelled my subscription due to bad quality and also due to the fact that they were posting good quality videos mere hours after the events for everyone to see. I got so frustrated that I was paying 15$ a month for crappy quality.

[/rant]
You're lucky they let you cancel. I've been trying for a year and they still keep charging meb

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

You're lucky they let you cancel. I've been trying for a year and they still keep charging meb

With pretty much immediate effect I wasn't able to log into my account anymore (even though the month I had paid for wasn't over yet!) so I hope they'll not keep charging. But I only made the account 2 months ago because my credit card will expire next month. So the risk is relatively low, I hope.

But yeah, service is in no acceptable relation to how they act in front of the camera. Sorry but these choppy feeds aren't the holy grail they want to make me believe I'm getting.

With pretty much immediate effect I wasn't able to log into my account anymore (even though the month I had paid for wasn't over yet!) so I hope they'll not keep charging. But I only made the account 2 months ago because my credit card will expire next month. So the risk is relatively low, I hope.

But yeah, service is in no acceptable relation to how they act in front of the camera. Sorry but these choppy feeds aren't the holy grail they want to make me believe I'm getting.
Aside from not getting it at all, I think that is the only way to protect yourself if you really want it - to sign up with a credit card that is about to expire.

I actually had to cancel my credit card and get another one. I have been trying for a year as well and no matter how I try to go about canceling my membership, they just don't. I was being charged for a year more than I should have been. Im not a fan.

I tried multiple calls, several Facebook and Twitter private messages and even one on the Facebook page. Nothing. I was charged for over a year. How it stopped? I lost the debit/credit card and once the card was cancelled, I was set free.

It's a shame because he made an passionate speech at Twisters Showcase about how he started his company from nothing and how he's grown and how he is so grateful to the cheer community. The whole while I'm thinking about the extra $100 he got from my account. Not a good way to run your business, young man. People who want to support your business have to find alternative ways to sign up for a 1 or 2 month subscription. I would never sign up again unless I had a prepaid card or better yet wait for the videos to get posted for free.

I tried multiple calls, several Facebook and Twitter private messages and even one on the Facebook page. Nothing. I was charged for over a year. How it stopped? I lost the debit/credit card and once the card was cancelled, I was set free.

It's a shame because he made an passionate speech at Twisters Showcase about how he started his company from nothing and how he's grown and how he is so grateful to the cheer community. The whole while I'm thinking about the extra $100 he got from my account. Not a good way to run your business, young man. People who want to support your business have to find alternative ways to sign up for a 1 or 2 month subscription. I would never sign up again unless I had a prepaid card or better yet wait for the videos to get posted for free.
you are far kinder than me. I would have called the credit card company and protested the charges.

Back