All-Star World Cup Showoff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't bother with cheer live, (for obvious reasons) but their twitter says they are currently streaming through iPad and they're having issues connecting to the schools wifi... shouldn't you figure out that stuff beforehand? good luck to everyone who is trying to watch!
I refuse to ever buy a Cheerlive account because of these reasons. They seem to be 10 year olds running this site..

i don't bother with cheer live, (for obvious reasons) but their twitter says they are currently streaming through iPad and they're having issues connecting to the schools wifi... shouldn't you figure out that stuff beforehand? good luck to everyone who is trying to watch!

Prob not as big but we will be live streaming Cheer Tyme's showcase for free in anout 30 minutes. No login required and phone friendly. We would love some honest feedback.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Prob not as big but we will be live streaming Cheer Tyme's showcase for free in anout 30 minutes. No login required and phony friendly. We would love some honest feedback.

I have full faith in the stream if you're in charge. Where will the stream be? (like link on the main page or a separate link?)

Prob not as big but we will be live streaming Cheer Tyme's showcase for free in anout 30 minutes. No login required and phony friendly. We would love some honest feedback.

How do we get to view it?

Cheerlive keeps freezing and buffering! Grrrrrr

Prob not as big but we will be live streaming Cheer Tyme's showcase for free in anout 30 minutes. No login required and phone friendly. We would love some honest feedback.

I would love a link for this, there's a girl from my school who made it onto Obsession this year.

I'll post in here and tweet. We've been testing for a week now and did one successfully yesterday for 200 people, but didn't advertise outside their gym. There is a lot that can go wrong on a stream and we think we've identified 95% of all the possible issues.

Well it was super blurry but I got to see all of Ody's routine! I think there was two stunt falls but they looked really good from what I could see!

so far, so good. the sound is good. i turned on HD and it's very clear - the only time it loses focus is the switch between the zoomed in view and zoomed out. like when that switch happens it takes a few seconds to clear up.

That's a limit of the bandwidth of the place hosting. Working on a solution for that in the future.

Back