All-Star World Cup Showoff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1385327147.668708.jpg

Looking good here.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

off HD.. worked great till the teams started again... :( now black screen or buffering so bad I can't make heads or tails of it.

@King I'm watching on an iPad and it looks great. (Other than the little but of fuzziness when the camera angles switch that you already knew about.) Volume levels are perfect, you can clearly hear the announcer, the graphics you're using between teams are coming up and down at just the right time. This is exponentially better than a CheerLive stream and is on par with the quality for the Varsity events

The Fierce Board App!

@King I'm watching on an iPad and it looks great. (Other than the little but of fuzziness when the camera angles switch that you already knew about.) Volume levels are perfect, you can clearly hear the announcer, the graphics you're using between teams are coming up and down at just the right time. This is exponentially better than a CheerLive stream and is on par with the quality for the Varsity events

The Fierce Board App!

Trying for quality first and looking to expand from here.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

so far the teams all look really good. cleaning up to do but nice to see full tumbling for the most part

Thing is, Cheer Live ALWAYS has something happening to them. If it ran smoothly with good quality most of the time, I would accept one failed event. But he is constantly telling everyone how hard they're working to get things fixed and that there was this or that problem that wasn't their fault.
Heck, if it happens everytime, stop telling me it's not your fault!

I cancelled my subscription due to bad quality and also due to the fact that they were posting good quality videos mere hours after the events for everyone to see. I got so frustrated that I was paying 15$ a month for crappy quality.

[/rant]

Back