Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

in reply to the people who said about choreographers, i am on a level 4 allgirl team and our routine was done by one of the wcss choreographers

we are not wcss though! so yeh we can tick tock etc etc we dont have the tumbling skills or the number of athletes to have as creative pyramids

BUT he gave us a routine to push our skills to the max, it is a fierce routine that we are working our butts off to hit... Thats what a good choreographer does.. takes the team to their limit and makes them the showcase the best they can be!!!

I highly doubt people would continue to pay for their time if they were saving good ideas for their own level 5 team!

for large all girl either CEA or F5
for small all girl top 10 (not in order)
-cali
-cheer extreme
-stingrays
-just cheer
-orlando
-tn pumas
-spirit central
-ca panthers
-suns
-cheer express

for large all girl either CEA or F5
for small all girl top 10 (not in order)
-cali
-cheer extreme
-stingrays
-just cheer
-orlando
-tn pumas
-spirit central
-ca panthers
-suns
-cheer express
TN Pumas don't exist anymore
confused.png

pacific coast magic fantasy <33

pacific coast magic mysterious <33

+

world cup shooting stars = LOVE

top gun = LOVE

i want F5 to win. but the team that wins is the one that hits flawless this year. there is no say to who is going to win until that time comes. the top 3 is deff gonna be F5 CEA and WCSS. all 3 of these teams are amazing...its gonna be a cat fight in the large senior 5 division this year.

honestly its going to be so close between the three..we dont know whos gunna hit or have problems...truly i would like f5 and cea to win because i love them both..

Back