All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Still in the loop. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone else get it to work?
New info... I went back and checked and it was exactly 1 year ago today that I bought the first subscription, so I am wondering if the reason it worked for me today is because my previous subscription had expired?

New info... I went back and checked and it was exactly 1 year ago today that I bought the first subscription, so I am wondering if the reason it worked for me today is because my previous subscription had expired?

That must be the case. I still get directed to the screen that allows me to watch the VOD.

Frustrating...

That must be the case. I still get directed to the screen that allows me to watch the VOD.

Frustrating...
So if you are an email hoarder like me, you can check and see when you subscribed last year, email was from "USAF Online Store" and you should be able to resubscribe when your year is up, hopefully on or before 4/27!

Please pardon my SM ignorance (in my defense, I don't have a Worlds qualifying CP.....yet), but where do I purchase this package? And do I need to purchase it on the devise I will be watching from?

Thank you!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone An Apple a Day Keeps the Android Away

I bought the 50$ package with on demand and live stream. It will work on my MacBook right? It says on the site mobile/pc but I'm hoping it works on Mac because we don't own a pc! Also, when I log in, there is a link that I can click on that will allow me to watch the on demand VOD videos once they are out up ... But there is no link for the live feed!!! Will that show up as the date gets closer? I'm a nervous Nellie thinking it may not work :-(

I bought the 50$ package with on demand and live stream. It will work on my MacBook right? It says on the site mobile/pc but I'm hoping it works on Mac because we don't own a pc! Also, when I log in, there is a link that I can click on that will allow me to watch the on demand VOD videos once they are out up ... But there is no link for the live feed!!! Will that show up as the date gets closer? I'm a nervous Nellie thinking it may not work :-(
I watched on my macbook last year

Posted this in the other thread but it might be better here - would the "mobile-only" livestream work in a regular web browser too? I can't think of a way that it wouldn't unless it's some particular app (in which case it wouldn't work on my non-iOS, non-Android, non-Windows Mobile mobile devices anyway), but the site does say mobile ONLY, so I don't want to buy it without being sure.

I was finally able to purchase for this year. My subscription expired today, and prompted me to resubscribe. For the future, they should do something similar to Dartfish/Cheersport. Dartfish allows me to renew before it expires.

Can someone explain the difference between getting the $25 package of live streaming and the $35 package of VOD? I don't understand the difference

Can someone explain the difference between getting the $25 package of live streaming and the $35 package of VOD? I don't understand the difference
The VOD isn't live. The $25 live stream is mobile only. I'm not sure how quickly they'll get everything uploaded on the VOD.

If you want to watch in real time, and plan on watching on ipad/phone ect get the mobile live stream. If you want to be able to also go back and watch, get the combo.

I've been trying to purchase the $50 combo today and it's still looping back to the VOD sign up page. I found my email from last year's purchase and it was dated April 21st. When I try and sign up it keeps saying my pass has expired and to purchase a new pass. When I click on purchase a new pass it's back to the VOD sign up page and the loop. Never get a resubscribe option or a payment page. Even tried a new email address and same thing...

The VOD isn't live. The $25 live stream is mobile only. I'm not sure how quickly they'll get everything uploaded on the VOD.

If you want to watch in real time, and plan on watching on ipad/phone ect get the mobile live stream. If you want to be able to also go back and watch, get the combo.
Stupid question... I got the package last year, haven't tried to renew yet to know if I'm a looper, but you said mobile only...

...I'm assuming this will play on a laptop as well. That's how I watched it last year and I can't hook my iPad to my flat screen like I can with my laptop.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ok so this is my first year buying love stream for worlds. If I buy the combo package it will be able to play on my Mac correct? It said plays on pc and mobile or something so I just wanted to make sure.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back