All-Star Worlds 2013 Live Broadcast

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How does the ties work on going into finals? Do the 2 teams count as one spot or two?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Should be two and the next spot would be 2 numbers down. So if there is a tie in any place but 10th, there should still only 10 teams.

Does anyone know if there's a way of improving the vod quality? I'm not sure if my computer is automatically picking the quality it can stream (but I can't seem to find a way to change it), or is the vod quite pixelated/blurry for everyone?

Does anyone know if there's a way of improving the vod quality? I'm not sure if my computer is automatically picking the quality it can stream (but I can't seem to find a way to change it), or is the vod quite pixelated/blurry for everyone?
The livestream wasn't blurry at all yesterday. So it must be either your internet connection or your computer.
And the vod is of great quality as well.

The livestream wasn't blurry at all yesterday. So it must be either your internet connection or your computer.
And the vod is of great quality as well.
Ok, I'll have a play around with my computer then, thanks!

Ok, I'll have a play around with my computer then, thanks!

Turns out I'm useless with computers now. Swear I used to be pretty good with them a few years ago... Anyway, does anyone have any tips? I don't think my internet should be too much slower than anyone else's- I can stream HD videos from YouTube without buffering :confused:

Back