All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WE Black Ops
BI-OlZSCMAAtuAl.jpg

What a perfect poof/bob! She's too cute!!

Viqueens won their new uniforms in some sort of competition. They got shirts, but I guess they didn't like them and used black shorts instead.

viqueens1.jpg

I definitely prefer it with the skirt compared to the black shorts/spanks they had on. It just flows with the top better.

All of the new uniforms I see have an extreme amount of rhinestones on them so my question is... don't all the rhinestones hurt when you are stunting? I just imagine all those poor flyers getting scratched up from all of them. My other question is how to do they stay on the uniform? Do they come with extra rhinestones in case some fall off? Random I know but it makes me wonder.

What do you guys think when you see a cheerleader with tattoos?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

Sorry if I'm late to this but I have a tattoo on my ribcage, means a lot to me and when I got it I wasn't thinking about how it'd look with a crop uniform haha. But honestly, I like seeing them, as long as they're well done but that's the same for seeing tattoos in general not just in the cheer world. I think they can look really cute!

All of the new uniforms I see have an extreme amount of rhinestones on them so my question is... don't all the rhinestones hurt when you are stunting? I just imagine all those poor flyers getting scratched up from all of them. My other question is how to do they stay on the uniform? Do they come with extra rhinestones in case some fall off? Random I know but it makes me wonder.
im not 100% sure about the last one besides that they use super adhesive glue, and would most likely replace them IF they did. I have a friend that has a uniform with mesh and lots of rhinestones and it does scratch them pretty bad. she always has visible marks all over her arms, but its actually worse on the bases/backspots because the top is the one doubling/whatever shes doing. it gets pretty bad though! geez the price of beauty :rolleyes:

im not 100% sure about the last one besides that they use super adhesive glue, and would most likely replace them IF they did. I have a friend that has a uniform with mesh and lots of rhinestones and it does scratch them pretty bad. she always has visible marks all over her arms, but its actually worse on the bases/backspots because the top is the one doubling/whatever shes doing. it gets pretty bad though! geez the price of beauty :rolleyes:
The things we do for beauty.... ouch:(

Back