All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fame Allstars Notorious :)
*sorry if this has been posted already, but im pretty sure it hasnt
amvlu.jpg

This year has been a jumbled mess of opinions. So many different types of uniforms were unveiled at worlds. So many different types of uniforms were new for this season too. Having had a few days to process everything, I have made my decision (cue Tyra Banks Top Model drama), My favorite "alternative style" uniform is AZ Power Envy. I'm such a sucker for classic unis, but these just blew my mind!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || MEOW

amvlu.jpg
I just wish the font was different on these so it would be easier to read. I love the neckline! Does the uniform actually have that silver cuff thing? Or is that just something the one girl has on?

amvlu.jpg
I love the tattoo! I originally wasn't a fan of tattoos showing (I had a coach that made girls cover them & had pretty much been brainwashed into thinking they bring down the look of the uniform ie "togetherness"), but they've really grown on me. My friend got a huge piece done on her side and the first thing i thought was "you're cheering in a crop top" but as soon as she showed me pics of her competing I immediately changed my mind. She looked fierce!! What do you guys think when you see a cheerleader with tattoos?

What do you guys think when you see a cheerleader with tattoos?
I love tattoos, but I'm biased since I have 2. Although, I like tattoos that have meaning and don't like ones that are "just because I wanted a tattoo". One of them was always covered in uniform (on the top of my foot), and the other was covered in my uniform, but in others it wouldn't be (my collarbone area). I love seeing them on the floor though.

I love tattoos, but I'm biased since I have 2. Although, I like tattoos that have meaning and don't like ones that are "just because I wanted a tattoo". One of them was always covered in uniform (on the top of my foot), and the other was covered in my uniform, but in others it wouldn't be (my collarbone area). I love seeing them on the floor though.
That's awesome! I've been seeing more and more of them at competitions lately. IDK if you've seen any girls with tattoos for their gym, i don't know if i'd go that far haha, but i think they're cute

Back