All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love the CA Panthers shirt, but i would feel kinda awkward if i wore one, i always thought the BABS thing was a sorta team saying thing, just like Cheer athletics gf3ca2a thing. idk maybe its just me.

Exclusive Cheer Pro®@Exclusive_xPro 1 Apr
Here's the official 2013 West Coast Worlds Shirt! Who wants one?! #RT @IndustryNewsIN

BGwMdNlCUAALiQW.jpg:large

i love the CA Panthers shirt, but i would feel kinda awkward if i wore one, i always thought the BABS thing was a sorta team saying thing, just like Cheer athletics gf3ca2a thing. idk maybe its just me.
I agree, I would feel weird being like "OMG babs were so good this weekend!" But since it's a voice over in from their music that's being quoted then I'm okay with it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just ordered the Top Gun and Stingrays shirts! Now if CA would put up their Worlds shirts on the pro shop :)

I just placed a pre-order for my daughter for a ca program worlds shirt (green ones) Available in tank or t-shirt. They will ship in approximately 2 weeks is what it says. The shirt was $27.71+12.00 shipping, and $4.58 in shipping for a total of $44.21.

Is there a way to preorder online? I looked and I'm not seeing it unless its not mobile friendly

Back