All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

World Cup Suns worlds shirts, as seen on twitter.. Sorry if it's already been posted!

BIAA0FQCcAAgvxM.jpg
This reminds me of something you'd see on a bottle of sunblock.

fun shirt... but when did SJS get so many teams and where did they get bids? i've literally only heard of lady reign and avalanche and i live in nj and see those teams all the time. i feel like i must have been living under a rock to miss 4 whole teams.

I only have 3 teams on the Road to Worlds. Hurricanes, Avalance, and Lady Reign.

Just checked the Dance Worlds performance order and the other 3 are dance teams.

Well it wouldn't be a party without at least one uninvited guest now would it?! Blam! I'm back and guess what I spied this morning in my Twitter feed... Trinity's World Shirts. So I'm just going to drop this off here.

8940303330239231120_zps5b4da3af.jpg

Well it wouldn't be a party without at least one uninvited guest now would it?! Blam! I'm back and guess what I spied this morning in my Twitter feed... Trinity's World Shirts. So I'm just going to drop this off here.

The back of the shirts i actually kinda like, but the front are pretty bad looking, i cant imagine one of the girls from the team wanting to wear the gold one, its to masculine.

I got the CEA Worlds shirt Tuesday, looks awesome :) Ordered CP the Lady Jags shirt...but I think the orders dont stop for that till this weekend.

The CA worlds program shirts and Swooshcats shirts shipped today. They also have the CA worlds bow for purchase (which I got too)! If you have placed shirt order they will combine shipping. The bow is $24.99. Cheetahs has not shipped as of yet. Somebody help I am buying too many of theseworlds shirts now at (19) and add a bow to that!

im kinda sad the Brandon and Maryland have yet to put out anything for this years worlds, anyone know any information? also wondering if anyone knows if cheer athletics plans on restocking some of their sold out tees, was really wanting one of those Panthers "whats the tea?" shirt

im kinda sad the Brandon and Maryland have yet to put out anything for this years worlds, anyone know any information? also wondering if anyone knows if cheer athletics plans on restocking some of their sold out tees, was really wanting one of those Panthers "whats the tea?" shirt

Saw something on Twitter about the CA Pro Shop bringing it back if they reach 7500 followers.

"NOW WE HERE" .... I'm not on the grammar police or anything but that would drive me nuts. I get that it's supposed to be like rapper-style but, no... just no.

Back