Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_n3mjv79rkk1tsbccco1_500.jpg

saw this on Tumblr

ETA : not from Worlds...just noticed the date

tumblr_n3mjv79rkk1tsbccco1_500.jpg

saw this on Tumblr

ETA : not from Worlds...just noticed the date

that may be older, but he did tweet good job to her sister after her worlds debut which I thought was sweet. he could have said nothing and no one would have noticed, so yeah. was it genuine? idk, but it was a nice gesture.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

not that it should be disney's responsibility... but i do not understand why they don't crack down on it? especially if their security/police are present and supervising that nothing gets out of control. if they're blatantly drinking in public, ask for ID. if they're really 21 no big deal. if they aren't, give them an underage drinking ticket or put them in like disney jail until a parent or adult chaperone they are with comes and gets them (and parents notified.) i think we'd see change happen real quick if there were real consequences. otherwise, it will continue until tragedy strikes, and i don't want to see that happen.
its illegal to drink and/ or be intoxicated in public is it not? i know it is in Canada. age is no longer a factor... plain and simple it is breaking the law pretty hefty charge here. So i'm surprised to hear that there were security there but no charges... I stayed off property with my parents and had a few drinks in our private room.... (im 20 and legal up here) Had the athletes been in their rooms and drinking not much you can do unless they are underage.. its the last night so even if the gym said no drinking, drugs ect or your sent home at your own expense they are leaving the next day so they don't care and they have already competed.

so... did stars get both OOB deductions for 10 points... because then i really will sob.

also, i hate worlds scoring. i know it's comparative, and i know there were issues, but these teams have all been neck and neck within 0.01's of each other all season. and then you're going to tell me SE was 27 points behind orange? i do not get it and i hope they adopt the JAM/V scoresheet ASAP.

For some reason I thought this picture was from when they started a little dance party, but it's nice to see them react so well to 5th (I have my doubts they were legitimately happy, but at least they weren't sore losers)
Yes! I seriously have a lot of respect for CA for doing this. Especially with so many kids looking up to them. Fifth is a let down when you work hard for first but it's still an incredible accomplishment. Good for them for being appreciative and putting their best foot forward

I have a sweet VoiceOver idea for next year for Lady Lightening! Feel free to laugh me out of the park for this. Okay, a ripple with 3 parts. During the opening stunt sequence. Insert Eminem Real Slim Shady music altered to say "will the world champ ladies please stand up, please stand up, please stand up" and at each "up" a heel stretch hits.

The Good: the world champions :) I took a little different approach to my world champ compilation this year. I typically stick with traditional body positions, jumps, baskets, etc. but this time I tried to find pictures of the things that impressed me the most about the winning teams routines, which was still difficult to choose. I also tried to make a better effort of making sure I captured the boys for the coed teams. enjoy!
PS sorry its so big, I have no idea how to adjust sizes

Back