All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just noticed that not a single globe for World Cup this year---Stars was there only team that made it to finals
There's a chance it will be the same for TG which is shocking, still holding out hope for LJ and Angels though!!

I had to go to sleep last night, and now I have to drive carpool....can someone give me a brief synopsis of what happened in large senior and large coed? Thanks in advance....my curiosity is killing me and don't have time to leisurely peruse this like I'd like!

I'm not criticizing them for it because the decision shouldn't have been left up to them. I was just interested to know if anyone else besides F5 said no.

I gotcha. I was wondering the same thing though. I doubt it. That tweet from Orange sounded a little sore, or at least disappointed. And the other 3 were seen talking to USASF. I'm wondering if anyone won't be attending Worlds next year due to this disorganization and lack of integrity.

My opinion isnt in regard to placements.. and frankly, I agree with them besides WCSS, I thought they would have placed higher.
The floor looks wet only on the edges, if any coach should have contested, it should have been panthers. She clearly slides out of bounds. I wouldnt even contest to go again, I would merely contest not to be deducted for the OOB due to the wet floor. (This is coming from a CEA fan)

As for competing late and hearing rumors about the wet floor. Deplorable actions made by USASF.

In regards to the booing, normally I wouldnt be cool with it, but honestly, Im 27 and I actually probably at midnight.. after competing and going through all that bs.. Id be irritable too and as far as people booing over WCSS getting 4th .. yeah Id boo too !

1. I'm glad I went to sleep rather than watching awards

2. Just wanted to say that F5 was my 2016 Dry Toast. So since I've created my (own personal) scale, my dry toast had won 2 out of 3 times

3. USASF broke their own rule. They should have fixed it without needing a unanimous vote from coaches. They should have not allowed the competition to continue. Their concern was never safety and following rules....it was $$$$ and the 9k people sitting in the stadium

4. If the floor was such a hazard the teams should have refused to go..."lol no. The Fieldhouse is empty right now...lets go
There)

5. But USASF would have never allowed such an intelligent thing to occur because....lol 9,000 people watching. Stampede get to the field house etc

6. If the coaches really gaf about these justices, then boycott next year ( they won't). Like my mama used to tell me when I was in high school and she'd take my car away "I can show ya, better than I can tell ya"

7. If people don't hold the USASF accountable for their bs mistakes, they will continue to make mistakes. People
Stand for exactly what you allow them to stand for.

8. Like I said earlier. Actually Starting at 8 could....using 2 panels of judges and alternating between LC and LS potentially couldn't have eliminated all of this foolishness. But no....

9. Why is Prince still dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to go to sleep last night, and now I have to drive carpool....can someone give me a brief synopsis of what happened in large senior and large coed? Thanks in advance....my curiosity is killing me and don't have time to leisurely peruse this like I'd like!
Not many teams hit, panthers girl slid out of bounds, talk of a wet floor compared to a slip n slide, waited 10 minutes between each team, dance teams were going in between the cheer teams making the night go longer, usasf had girls competing after 11:00 which is against their own rule, coaches were contesting to go again due to the conditions, the announcers read off the wrong CEA team calling SE in 10th place, wcss booed their 4th place finish, and F5 won worlds, Cheetahs won worlds.

1. I'm glad I went to sleep rather than watching awards

2. Just wanted to say that F5 was my 2016 Dry Toast. So since I've created my (own personal) scale, my dry toast had won 2 out of 3 times

3. USASF broke their own rule. They should have fixed it without needing a unanimous vote from coaches. They should have not allowed the competition to continue. Their concern was never safety and following rules....it was $$$$ and the 9k people sitting in the stadium

4. If the floor was such a hazard the teams should have refused to go..."lol no. The Fieldhouse is empty right now...lets go
There)

5. But USASF would have never allowed such an intelligent thing to occur because....lol 9,000 people watching. Stampede get to the field house etc

6. If the coaches really gaf about these justices, then boycott next year ( they won't). Like my mama used to tell me when I was in high school and she'd take my car away "I can show ya, better than I can tell ya"

7. If people don't hold the USASF accountable for their bs mistakes, they will continue to make mistakes. People
Stand for exactly what you allow them to stand for.

8. Like I said earlier. Actually Starting at 8 could....using 2 panels of judges and alternating between LC and LS potentially couldn't have eliminated all of this foolishness. But no....

9. Why is Prince still dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this !!!!! esp #9

Not many teams hit, panthers girl slid out of bounds, talk of a wet floor compared to a slip n slide, waited 10 minutes between each team, dance teams were going in between the cheer teams making the night go longer, usasf had girls competing after 11:00 which is against their own rule, coaches were contesting to go again due to the conditions, the announcers read off the wrong CEA team calling SE in 10th place, wcss booed their 4th place finish, and F5 won worlds, Cheetahs won worlds.
Thank you so much! What a cluster!

Back