All-Star Worlds 2021 Deductions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2022
Hey yall! I am desperately searching for someone that has a detailed spreadsheet of all the divisions, placements, and deductions from worlds 2021. I have the Big Worlds Spreadsheet but for the more recent years it doesn't have notes regarding what the deductions were like it does with 2016. :( I'm at a loss and CheerUpdates didn't tweet out deductions live that year so I'm not sure where else to look.
Also, huge shout out to the people in the cheer community that keep tabs on these things, I truly appreciate yall.

I don't think there is anything with detailed notes from 2021. At least not that I am aware of.

Hey yall! I am desperately searching for someone that has a detailed spreadsheet of all the divisions, placements, and deductions from worlds 2021. I have the Big Worlds Spreadsheet but for the more recent years it doesn't have notes regarding what the deductions were like it does with 2016. :( I'm at a loss and CheerUpdates didn't tweet out deductions live that year so I'm not sure where else to look.
Also, huge shout out to the people in the cheer community that keep tabs on these things, I truly appreciate yall.
Yea I stopped adding those onto the main spreadsheets as most people seemed to be using CU or other Twitter accounts to see deductions.

Back