All-Star Worlds 2022

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Five cheer globes coming home to the UK and five dance globes too! A successful Worlds for the UK I think. So many gyms here were closed for such a long time (we were closed for six months, open for three and then closed for another six) that to see teams going out there and being competitive and bringing home globes has been an absolute joy. I'm so proud of how cheer has grown in the UK and how we are represented on the World's stage.

Five cheer globes coming home to the UK and five dance globes too! A successful Worlds for the UK I think. So many gyms here were closed for such a long time (we were closed for six months, open for three and then closed for another six) that to see teams going out there and being competitive and bringing home globes has been an absolute joy. I'm so proud of how cheer has grown in the UK and how we are represented on the World's stage.
And to top it off the haul the U.K. teams amassed at ICU worlds. So proud of how well all the teams have done.

Happy 10th Anniversary to this specific routine at Worlds 2012:

"You see me commin' thru, not just me, my girlfriend's too. You know what we came to do, that's why we in front of you!"

Great job on capping off on that 10 this year, Orange!!

One of my favorite Orange routines! I started following all star because of this routine!

Ok, I really love this picture too!
20220426_084026.jpg

Why is everyone so pressed that that Orange athlete was celebrating her WORLDS win on IG live? All she said was "who wanna step to the baddest who wanna step to the champs" or something along those lines. People are saying she needs to humble herself........I'm pretty sure winning worlds earns you the right to brag like..........

Back