All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes you do have twitter to tweet things but sometimes emotional teenagers have no filter between their brain and fingers. I'm sure your children have never had a lapse of good judgement, kudos to you for that!! Luckily this gives us a teachable moment so next time she will hopefully think before unleashing her frustrations on the masses. We've taken responsibility and think we've handled the situation to the best of our ability. Not sure what else I can say.

Someone please tag king or another moderator to please delete the post by cheernerd5678 on page 26. I can't figure out how to do it from my phone.
I have absolutely no problem with this.. Ive never been too concerned with twitter or fb drama I just feel that if your old enough to tweet then take responsibitly for what you say. And this isnt about that tweet about the pyro song its in general.

I think If her mom is that worried about her minor daughters name being brought up dont let yout minor daughter have a twitter acc. Moved on..
I'm thinking you do not have a teenager to keep track of all this instagram, cinegram, twitter, facebook, and God only knows what other "grams" there are. I'm also thinking that you are a little too quick too judge and therefore have no children yet of your own.

Updated the top ten in Small Senior (theres 11 because the last 2 are tied):
Champion Cheer Heat: 243.1
Cheer Express Senior Silver: 234.63
Ohio Extreme: 227.93
American Elite: 226.47
Cheer Savannah: 222.73
ICE Black Ice: 221.13
Cheer Factor: 218.77
Star Athletics Senior Red: 217.53
ECE: 212.1
Heat Firestorm: 210.97
Legendary Athletics Envy: 210.97

I have absolutely no problem with this.. Ive never been too concerned with twitter or fb drama I just feel that if your old enough to tweet then take responsibitly for what you say. And this isnt about that tweet about the pyro song its in general.
If you are not "too concerned with twitter or fb drama" then why are you concerned with this? msteal addressed the issue (promptly). Let it go.

Anyone just sitting in front of the live feed instead of going outside and enjoying the weather? No, just me?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
me!:cheering: its so beautiful out today its like a perfect 80 degrees outside and i literally live 100 ft away from a really popular nature trail, and i have a brand new puppy downstairs, and family and everything and im just laying in bed and ive been watching the feed since 6 am! and i will tomorrow and i will on Monday! ahah

Anyone just sitting in front of the live feed instead of going outside and enjoying the weather? No, just me?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Outside it is dark (11:22 pm) and cold - sitting in front of the livestream is a lot better than being outside...

yeah I just got into a potential arguement with a friend about going out to dinner and I was trying to plan it around large coed.. I lost. So whoever wants to kik me or text me large coed updates Id love it haha

Back