All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, so i read through all 30 pages, and am very thankful for the people who posted videos, i was stuck at work all day literally dying from not being able to keep up to date with worlds today. :banghead:
love Panthers, i think they got this thing in the bag personally.
really upset over f5, that poor pyramid fall just crushed my heart.
SE, again was crushed to see them have so many mistakes. same with SS.

i hope every teams goes into tomorrow and hits, i just love all four routines so much i want to see all of them hit day 2.

I swear if my feed buffers every 10 seconds like it is now during large coed it will not be pretty, is anyone else's doing this?
mine did last year! try checking your internet connection cuz i know that was part of my problem or try switching to a mobile device. i know mine worked better on my ipad than it did on my laptop last year

Excited to see who makes it to tomorrow in Small Coed and Small Senior, really pulling for PA Midnight to place top 5! Tomorrow is gonna be so interesting. Good luck to all!

I have absolutely no problem with this.. Ive never been too concerned with twitter or fb drama I just feel that if your old enough to tweet then take responsibitly for what you say. And this isnt about that tweet about the pyro song its in general.

You did see both of my posts taking complete responsibility right?

I'm going to my boyfriends tomorrow afternoon/evening and I'm pretty sure I can squeeze large senior in before I have to pick him up from work. Don't think he'll be too thrilled if I spend all night on my phone watching though. I want to see all the UK teams so I've made a note of when they're on and in what venue so I can make sure I watch them! He hates cheerleading so it's going to be a fun night :p

Back