All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you have that div scoresheet I'd love to see it
Industry News tweeted it earlier today - you need to go through his tweets for it.

I have absolutely no problem with this.. Ive never been too concerned with twitter or fb drama I just feel that if your old enough to tweet then take responsibitly for what you say. And this isnt about that tweet about the pyro song its in general.

I'm just really disappointed in this response. Nobody declined any responsibility. But having a twitter account really shouldn't mean giving up any hope of privacy whatsoever.

Adults should be a little more forgiving, I would think.

Updated the top ten in Small Senior (theres 11 because the last 2 are tied):
Champion Cheer Heat: 243.1
Cheer Express Senior Silver: 234.63
Ohio Extreme: 227.93
American Elite: 226.47
Cheer Savannah: 222.73
ICE Black Ice: 221.13
Cheer Factor: 218.77
Star Athletics Senior Red: 217.53
ECE: 212.1
Heat Firestorm: 210.97
Legendary Athletics Envy: 210.97

Hoping Firestorm can hang in there and make day 2!!

I've noticed it is better, but still not great.

Just keep in mind that the buffering is an issue with the receiving computer & its bandwidth. So you need to do everything you can to free up bandwidth. The live feed itself isn't buffering.

Just keep in mind that the buffering is an issue with the receiving computer & its bandwidth. So you need to do everything you can to free up bandwidth. The live feed itself isn't buffering.
Exactly. I haven't had any issues all day

I'm thinking you do not have a teenager to keep track of all this instagram, cinegram, twitter, facebook, and God only knows what other "grams" there are. I'm also thinking that you are a little too quick too judge and therefore have no children yet of your own.
I am a full-time working mother of 2 teenage girls who have Facebook, email, Twitter, Instagram, etc accounts and I know the passwords to all of them and check them on a regular basis. Not to mention, I will spontaneously grab their phones and read their text messages and look at their photos, etc. There are privacy settings on most, if not all, social media.... Those settings are there for a reason and they should be used at all times by everyone, especially by a minor.

So going through a couple of cheer twitter feeds, ive learned that f5 still hates cheer extreme :rolleyes: your ahead f5 why are you complaining... ugh it never ends does it, ha.

cant wait for large coed, looking forward to Top Gun, Cheetahs and especially Coed Elite. (please for the love of god, some one PM video of coed elite when they perform tonight!!!!):help:

Back