All-Star Worlds Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 23, 2010
Haven't seen a thread made for this lovely occasion yet but correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm English so I've been up since 8 my time, 3 Orlando time jumping up and down, buzzing for the competition to begin. Good Luck to every single team competing today. I pray and hope for a injury free day and for all teams to hit their routine. Show the world what you are made of!

Go...

I'm up waiting too! Can't wait to see everyone - praying for an injury free worlds this year too!

Best of luck to everyone competing, but to everyone watching, please give an extra loud cheer for Aviator Allstars Lightning in IO6 and Rising Stars Ellipse in IO5 - both teams I've trained with and you will never meet a nicer, more hard working bunch of girls! They deserve an awesome worlds competition and I know they'll do England proud!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I have a spreadsheet that the public can update with scores, as well as update tomorrow's schedule with the teams that move on. If a division is listed at the top as being A, the score goes in the "Score A" column, if they're B, the score goes in the "Score B" column. The spreadsheet will automatically update rankings for each division, and the Top 10 rankings from each division will turn blue. :)

2013 USASF Cheerleading Worlds

Last night I made a 3 page schedule of what time every team I care about is performing. I'm wearing my We Bel13ve T-shirt, and my worlds bow, just to sit in front of the computer all day. Let Worlds Begin!

So bummed I don't have my Fierceboard Worlds shirt that I bought the day they dropped. Whomp.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back