All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So I either was given incorrect information last night or they changed their minds when the venues represented ghost towns, but either way I am chillin in the Milkhouse at the start of small senior finals with an entire row to myself and my feet up on the empty chair in front of me. It is kind of heartbreaking to see these kids competing in a stadium that is barely 50% full.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
I thought it would be way crazier too! Now I feel the need to cheer extra loud, especially the international teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sooo i'm tardy to the party but
SUPAS YESSSSSSS so happy for them!! I've always been a Fan and they soo deserve it (yes i said ''deserve'' ;) )
And Orange.... i don't even have to comment on their awesomeness! Today is a good day :)

I thought it would be way crazier too! Now I feel the need to cheer extra loud, especially the international teams.

My spirit is always cranked all the way up for the international teams. I've never competed internationally, but I can only imagine the stress that goes along with it. Especially with everything that's gone on this year.

Is it me or is this the year of poor sportsmanship... I've seen some very rude pictures, comments and tweets from teams who did win...

YES there has been! Yesterday multiple tweets from a large gym about how unfair the International rules were and that GREAT teams were left sitting on the sidelines while mediocre/bad teams were allowed to compete! Totally uncalled for!

Back