All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought it would be way crazier too! Now I feel the need to cheer extra loud, especially the international teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
The spectators have been amazing and are almost as loud for every team as they were for big teams like smoed yesterday. Props y'all!!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Well it might be rough to hear but I agree..

It's called international for a reason, so that multiple countries are represented. While they may be better skill wise, if you want to represent the USA in that division then you need to bring your A game! They knew the rules when they entered that division and it is disgusting to read these comments about teams from countries who have come half way around the world and doing the best they can. While it may be true, it is extremely disrespectful and unsportsmanlike!

YES there has been! Yesterday multiple tweets from a large gym about how unfair the International rules were and that GREAT teams were left sitting on the sidelines while mediocre/bad teams were allowed to compete! Totally uncalled for!
Truth hurts sometimes. I hate the international rule, and I completely agreed with that tweet

from a gold winner
tumblr_mm12nc1alF1qiji6mo1_500.png

Next year, if they still have Finals on Monday. I will sit in the Milkhouse and scream my heart out for every single team there. I'm requesting the entire weekend off work since I know it's my only chance to experience Worlds and if I get given a shift then I will be expecting all my lovely fellow Epcot UK Pavillion workers to step up and cover it for me. Not fair on all these teams who travel so far and work so hard to end up performing to an empty venue.

Also, Lime were amazing :) Love that team.

YES there has been! Yesterday multiple tweets from a large gym about how unfair the International rules were and that GREAT teams were left sitting on the sidelines while mediocre/bad teams were allowed to compete! Totally uncalled for!

Not even that, from athletes. I have at least 2 tweets from Aces but I don't want to call anyone out. When athletes start to trash teams that's when I say I've had enough

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back