All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

from a gold winner
tumblr_mm12nc1alF1qiji6mo1_500.png

Thank you. This is what needs to be said not "I guess second is the new first"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Then what is the point of the International Division if the only ones left standing are US teams?
I don't follow the International Division so I am clueless what these "rules" are and the controversy that folks are referring to. Would someone like to explain it to a clueless Fierceboarder?

I just think it's bad sportsmanship when I read tweets from a second place saying "we got robbed, you may have the rings but at least we have the crowd" or something close to that... Yeah you may not have won but just place in the top three is a huge accomplishment! I totally get being disappointed because you came so close but I just think it's not appropriate to put those kinds of things online..

I just think it's bad sportsmanship when I read tweets from a second place saying "we got robbed, you may have the rings but at least we have the crowd" or something close to that... Yeah you may not have won but just place in the top three is a huge accomplishment! I totally get being disappointed because you came so close but I just think it's not appropriate to put those kinds of things online..

And now I know we are talking about the person. And multiple people have called her out and the tweets are still up. It's so wrong.

I don't follow the International Division so I am clueless what these "rules" are and the controversy that folks are referring to. Would someone like to explain it to a clueless Fierceboarder?
Basically only the top 3 from every country advance to finals. So only three US teams will make it through, when an international team that placed in the 20s during semi finals would make it through because they were in the top three from their country.

Only 3 per county get to finals
Also, can't wait to see where CJA places! I know top 10 is their goal, which they already achieved so I'm anxious to hear where in that they place!

Side note: I saw on the google doc that Xi Hua University was DQ'd..... anyone know anything about this?
I don't have info, but I watched them on day 1 and their pyramids were level 6. Either cheerudpates or industrynews (dont remember which) just commented that their routine was "Hit!" and I was like well... what about every illegal pyramid they did? So maybe that's why?

Basically only the top 3 from every country advance to finals. So only three US teams will make it through, when an international team that placed in the 20s during semi finals would make it through because they were in the top three from their country.
Oh my.....

Back