All-Star Worlds Day 3 Updates (finals Day)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To push the international teams to step up.. Can you really tell me jamaica allstars should make finals over TG?
You are totally missing my point. I am not saying they are better than TG or most of the US teams, BUT it is the International Division and those are the rules. Top 3 from each country.

Instead of saying these countries don't belong, there should be a little more sportsmanship shown. Just my opinion!

To push the international teams to step up.. Can you really tell me jamaica allstars should make finals over TG?

I guess it depends on if you want the sport to grow.....thats why you have the international divisions.....I would say that maybe one team per country gets in to finals automatically, not three and the rest in order of finish - still allows the best of each country to compete in the finals and encourage growth and interest in that country. More US teams can get into the finals and teams can still send more than one to the elimination rounds.

Teams don't get to the highest level unless you get to compete against the highest level. As a Canadian team we travel to the US at least a couple times a year to show the girls what it takes. Teams from Jamaica/Europe/Asia can't really afford it, worlds is where they get to do that. Further kids watching worlds in those countries because they are watching a team from their country also get exposed to what world class cheer is all about. Take those teams out, they may not tune in and they may not get interested in the sport....JMO.

this is how i look at it:
if you're running your mouth and being a bad sport you need to think about the entire scope of people that you're making look bad.
FOR EXAMPLE
-if you cheer at gym in texas, you're making your team as well as your gym look bad
-if you cheer at a gym that comes from a state with only your gym at worlds, you're making your team, gym and state look bad.
-if you cheer on a squad in another country, you get my point.

Back