All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why did they give out a tie for 6th and then 7th, 8th, and 9th? Shouldn't it be tie for 6th, then 8th, 9th and 10th? I kinda remember something like this a few years ago...

I know! If you announce the 10th place team as 9th place, people are going to assume that there has been a mistake and they forgot to announce a team. I don't know why they always insist on screwing up the placements and moving every team up a spot higher than they actually finished once there is a tie. If 100 teams tie for 1st, the next team gets 101st, not 2nd!

seriously so proud to be from texas. so many amazing athletes from here (not that everywhere else does not have amazing athletes as well, i'm just saying i am proud of all my friends who cheer at CA/SOT/everywhere else in texas that did well)
CA Panthers- 1st, CA Cheetahs- 1st, CA Wildcats- 3rd, Woodlands Elite Generals- 3rd, Texas Lonestar Red- 5th, Spirit of Texas Moed- 1st, Spirit of Texas IOC5- 2nd + anyone i forgot...pretty dang awesome!!
CA ladykatz - 1st Dance Athletics Crewcats - 1st

So confused. I'm seeing tweets that there is no DJ at the block party, that it's cancled, that the dance party is canceled not the block party, there was a fight, and there will be a party at the Allstar Resort.

This is as confusing as after large senior awards...

Sorry to sound like a Newbie, but its my first Worlds on the boards and I was wondering how exactaly scoring works for the brackets

Back