All-Star Worlds Discussion Day 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry to sound like a Newbie, but its my first Worlds on the boards and I was wondering how exactaly scoring works for the brackets
kingston explains it all in that thread (one of the stickies at the top of this forum). We filled out predictions for the top 3 in every division before Worlds and now we go back and get scores for them. 4 points for 1st correct, 3 points for 2nd correct, and 2 points for 3rd correct. You get 1 point if you got a team in the top 3, but not the place you predicted. You don't actually win anything, it's just for fun (and maybe some Fierceboard glory, lol).

Not even attempting putting my points together. I know I bombed, hahaha. Oh well... Senior Elite, Orange, Panthers, Cheetahs, and Pink Ladies FREAKING WON! :D ok. that is all.

kingston explains it all in that thread (one of the stickies at the top of this forum). We filled out predictions for the top 3 in every division before Worlds and now we go back and get scores for them. 4 points for 1st correct, 3 points for 2nd correct, and 2 points for 3rd correct. You get 1 point if you got a team in the top 3, but not the place you predicted. You don't actually win anything, it's just for fun (and maybe some Fierceboard glory, lol).
Yeah I know about the predictions, I did one, haha I just wasn't positive about how scoring worked, thanks!

it's a vicious cycle isn't it ;) lol

if a newbie posts a worlds 2013 predictions thread.......

sigh.gif

Besides the seating problem, great weekend of cheering. Can't remember a year with so many divisions being so close for not just the top 2, but 3-4 teams. Some really amazing performances still weren't good enough for 1st place.

if you want to get technical watch the videos....SOT has way more tumbling and difficulty in tumbling, especially with execution, their jumps are sickening and their double downs are synced very well....
My CP has competed at 3 competitions with SE and that is exactly the truth! SE kills the building portion of the score sheet but is behind the curve a little in tumbling and jumps. Therefore, a team with great stunts that also hits the tumbling and jumps portion of the score sheet can afford a mistake and still win. Congrats to all the teams in Med Coed! Definitely one of the closest divisions at all the major Competitions this year and more impressive as a first year division!!

Well... That was fun...
that's the beauty of not having a favorite team and being unbiased, nothing to let you down! I enjoyed very minute of it, and live feed was great! I have no complaints about final results.

I recon I'm going to bed now :)
Goodnight fellow fierceboarders old and new! I'll TTY veteran fiercers soon.... Ill TTY newbs next year bout this time :)

Back