All-Star Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LegacyWorlds2013_zps0bc66f72.jpg

Legacy Xtreme Diamondbacks
That heart buckle thing really scares me.. it looks sharp and painful

LOVE the Oregon Dream Team outfit..... I think this is the only sports bra and shorts outfit I have ever seen and thought ``I WANNA WEAR THAT!!!`` lol

Really? I think its cute but I think "I could never ever wear that". Thanks chest for limiting everything. Theres no way that could ever offer enough support to cheer in for me!!

Really? I think its cute but I think "I could never ever wear that". Thanks chest for limiting everything. Theres no way that could ever offer enough support to cheer in for me!!

HAHA you do have a point there.... not sure how well that would work out for someone with a larger chest... (me)

I think sublimated practice wear like that is super cool but I think I prefer the sublimated sports bra and then plain color bottoms (for both girls and boys). Sometimes I just think it's overwhelming. This one looks pretty good though, but I agree that the boys would look better with plain bottoms.

i really, really love them for trying to make a matching and equivalent male version.. but no. (to the boys, i like the girls.) i like the boy compression top, just maybe with some solid black shorts or something.

Okay my gym must've ordered from the same company because our boy's practice gear came out exactly the same... Who in their right mind thought that:

1. A super tight tank top would look good w/ EXTRA long, EXTRA baggy shorts? What? Who even wears shorts that baggy anymore?

2. As someone else just mentioned, that the boys stuff would look nearly as good being that busy when there'd be much more material and no "skin" to break it up.

-____- #cheerboyproblems

Side note: I'm totes about to design a whole line of men's cheer gear to be sold at competitions. I'm so over this season and seeing virtually 0 competition shirts targeted for male's. Included the major nationals. There's actually more stuff for cheer dads.

Diamondbacks practice wear is cute but i feel like it would be better suited for a youth team. It just looks a little childish to me with the heart. But it's still adorable!

Back