All-Star *worlds Predictions(lrg Sr 5 Division 2010)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this might be super dumb but like if i had to steroetype the teams i would say its like

F5- FIERCE DIVAS
Shooting stars - Glamourous preformers
and CEA- pretty perfectionists

haha

idk JMO!

JUSTICE said:
caaaseeyx said:
1.shooting stars
2.senior elite
3.f5
4.panthers
5.tsunami/diamonds
6.diamonds/tsunami
7.pp ss
8.fame
9.desert storm

i hope stars go for a 4peatt! I feel diamonds and fca both have the capability to earn top 5, diamonds-better tumbling, tsunami-better stunting. i guess its just going to come down to how clean each team is and who hits! :scratch:

I think your predictions are right on!! Stars have the whole package, and if they hit, I think it is easy to see why they would win! CEA is a close, very close, second! F5 has an amazing routine, with all the difficulty anyone could want! But can they hit it two days in a row? As far as Panthers, they are clean, crisp, and hopefully motivated to pull off a huge upset? Worlds is still too far away to make a true and complete educated opinion on who has the most advantage to win??

techniqually, f5 would only need to hit during finals. which hopefully they will to take home the gold that they got cheated taken away from them last year!!

ilovecheer222 said:
JUSTICE said:
caaaseeyx said:
1.shooting stars
2.senior elite
3.f5
4.panthers
5.tsunami/diamonds
6.diamonds/tsunami
7.pp ss
8.fame
9.desert storm

i hope stars go for a 4peatt! I feel diamonds and fca both have the capability to earn top 5, diamonds-better tumbling, tsunami-better stunting. i guess its just going to come down to how clean each team is and who hits! :scratch:

I think your predictions are right on!! Stars have the whole package, and if they hit, I think it is easy to see why they would win! CEA is a close, very close, second! F5 has an amazing routine, with all the difficulty anyone could want! But can they hit it two days in a row? As far as Panthers, they are clean, crisp, and hopefully motivated to pull off a huge upset? Worlds is still too far away to make a true and complete educated opinion on who has the most advantage to win??

techniqually, f5 would only need to hit during finals. which hopefully they will to take home the gold that they got cheated taken away from them last year!!

I thought I was being pretty civil, however after this comment, I'll bite! How is it that F5 got cheated last year?? Last year and the previous year, It was pretty evident who the winner was going to be. From my recollection, F5 wasn't really that much of a threat! Just trying to figure out where your logic is coming from, as far as the "F5 got cheated" comment?? :scratch:

I can answer that... there is no logic to it. It is really hard to make an argument that a team that ended up fourth should have won!!!!!!! Three other teams clearly outscored them last year.... might be a good idea to move on to this year.

And for this year, 2010--I would predict that WC and SE will be the two top teams!! Both teams have very strong tumbling, as far as skills go! Technique in tumbling is in favor of WC! Numbers wise--SE has that! Difficulty in passes, I think that WC owns it! F5 has very talented girls throwing very hard skills, however the technique and execution isn't there! This leaves room for technical mistakes. SS Stars are in a league of their own. Super clean stunting, tumbling, and transitions! The difficulty is there, the showmanship, performance factor, execution, and overall perfection of routine!! Stars are going to be hard to beat! But not saying it can't be done!!

JUSTICE said:
And for this year, 2010--I would predict that WC and SE will be the two top teams!! Both teams have very strong tumbling, as far as skills go! Technique in tumbling is in favor of WC! Numbers wise--SE has that! Difficulty in passes, I think that WC owns it! F5 has very talented girls throwing very hard skills, however the technique and execution isn't there! This leaves room for technical mistakes. SS Stars are in a league of their own. Super clean stunting, tumbling, and transitions! The difficulty is there, the showmanship, performance factor, execution, and overall perfection of routine!! Stars are going to be hard to beat! But not saying it can't be done!!
do you not see how high and pretty those 22 doubles they throw are? woahh legs and ankles togetherrrr... id say they have better technique than cea theyre doubles are low and can get janky(not always), and alot of times executed better than stars as well i see alot of crossed legs and bent knees in certain places of their routine, another point is that its hard to beat all three of them, think of all the teams that really cant touch them and they are soo close its hard to call who will win if all hittt!!!!!

JUSTICE said:
Saw F5 at NCA and the second day they blew me away! I think they are right up there with the other two. It will be close between all those three teams!

Funny thing about SE and their hitting the score sheet and technique, routine and such.

ASC Nationals: Highest gross and adjusted score at the competition

Jamfest Super National: Highest gross and adjusted score at the competition for non coed, all girl team.

Cheersport Nationals: Highest gross and adjusted score in their division, large all girl of all divisions and I think the highest non coed, but uncertain, too many teams to look.

BATC Nationals. Highest combined gross and adjusted score, did NOT have the highest 1 day score.

BATB Nationals: Highest combined gross and adjusted score all teams.

Seems the judges at these competitions are looking at a different routine than some of the posters on this board. I think their record this year speaks pretty clearly to their routine and performance levels. Now, this is from memory, and may not be absolutely accurate. But I think it is pretty close, but don't take my word for it, look at the score sheets.

I am most definitely a CA Panthers fan, however I think this is the year for the ladies of CEA Senior Elite. That being said, I would NEVER count out WCSS and F5. Especially this year. So excited to watch them all at Worlds go for the gold.

1. CEA
2. Panthers
3. F5
4. WCSS
5. FCA
6. Tsunami
7. Pitt SS
8. Fame

Top 4 will deffs be a blood battle though! All of those teams have incredible routines! I guess it'll just come down to who hits.

Back