All-Star *worlds Predictions(lrg Sr 5 Division 2010)*

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I absolutely love CEA this year! They are amazing! I think it will be between them and shooting stars for worlds.

1. CEA
2. WCSS
3. F5

For the rest of the top ten, I deff. think it will include MD Marlins Tsunami, CA Panthers, and FCA Diamonds, etc.

Desert Storm had a great showing at NCA this weekend. They had a 91.24 the first day. They have been competing in divisions with all small seniors, which has had some crazy judging (in a bad way) They were finally in a division with other large seniors and felt they were finally judged fairly. Great job, girls!

After seeing all the top contenders IMO (SS,CEA,F5,FCA) I think it's a toss up between SS,CEA and F5 based on their performance both days. All 3 of them could easily take first but it comes down to being a well oiled machine and go out and do it without the nerves. SS has the best all around routine IMO but they have a lot of young kids this year that are unpredictable. It's a lot of stress and having to live up to winning worlds 3x could create a lot of stress for any athlete but especially for the younger, new kids on the team. Saw F5 at NCA and day 1 had crazy deductions (shoe flying). 2nd day went out and performed and went up to 2nd. CEA has already beaten SS at Cheersport so they have proved they can. It's really going to come down to a battle of nerves because they all have the talent to place 1st. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :peace:

The younger ones that are on SS, have been to and won worlds previously-twice! So to say that their "youngness" contributes to unpredictability is a bit of a stretch. These kids have competed at the highest level and proved themselves! I still have no idea of who will win, I know who I want to win, but I would still like the best team to win!

JUSTICE said:
The younger ones that are on SS, have been to and won worlds previously-twice! So to say that their "youngness" contributes to unpredictability is a bit of a stretch. These kids have competed at the highest level and proved themselves! I still have no idea of who will win, I know who I want to win, but I would still like the best team to win!

Wow wasn't trying to start drama Jeeeeesh :chillpill:

luvtofly said:
JUSTICE said:

Wow wasn't trying to start drama Jeeeeesh :chillpill:

1. CEA
2. Shooting Stars
3. Panthers
4. F5
5. FCA
6. Pittsburgh Superstars
7. FAME
8. Maryland Marlins
9. Desert Storm Elite

After that I have no idea.

ultimatelegacy said:
1. CEA
2. Shooting Stars
3. Panthers
4. F5
5. FCA
6. Pittsburgh Superstars
7. FAME
8. Maryland Marlins
9. Desert Storm Elite

LIKEEEEEEEEEEEE! :thumbs up: This is pretty much EXACTLY what I want! The only thing is I hope panthers can pull themselves together and take silver! Love them!

CAcheerchick said:
After first day of BATC looks like you could be right

Anyone could be right at this point! Different companies reward different areas of the score sheet. IMO Stars know what it takes to win at Worlds-as far as the score sheet is concerned! They may not be everyone's favorite, but they know what to do to hit the score sheet in the right way, at this event.

The other teams in this division, CEA, F5, Panthers, FCA, Marlins, etc...Are all great teams with tons of talent, and pretty much all of them have gone head to head! CEA beat STARS, STARS beat PANTHERS and F5, F5 beat CEA....blah blah blah. This is going to be the closest that World's have ever been! Should be exciting, nerve wracking, and any other word ya can think of for this level of competition!

ultimatelegacy said:
1. CEA
2. Shooting Stars
3. Panthers
4. F5
5. FCA
6. Pittsburgh Superstars
7. FAME
8. Maryland Marlins
9. Desert Storm Elite

I agree the top 4 are all contenders for gold, what I am interested in is which of the 5-9 will break through and crash the top 4 party..

FAME is my wildcard!

Back