All-Star Worlds Schedule - Excel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will make a sunday one. It will be blank in the center for team names and just have the division and team number on the left and the competition times on the right. Then everyone can fill in the order themselves. Teams that are actually listed out on sunday will still be there.

This spreadsheet is awsome, thank you!

Does anyone know about video coverage; the worlds page on video coverage said they are covering all three venues? Three? Will preofrmances in Jostens and Milkhouse be streamed?
I'm pretty sure it streams all of them and my guess is the third venue is where the Dance Worlds is. It's not live but it will have all the teams

Rich, you're awesome!! I seriously was going to procrastinate today (and not study for my final exams) and make worlds schedules on excel haha I guess I will study for my final exams then...Thank you SO much for doing this! :) I just love fierceboards! <3

This is great...thanks!!! but looking at the schedule it seems that gyms with multiple teams compete at like the exact same time in different arenas..couldn't they plan that better. i guess they dont really care. But like gymtyme, cheer atheltics, maryland twisters and others have teams going on at the same time!! it stinks cuz i bet they would want their teams supporting them!

Back