All-Star Worlds Schedule - Excel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On a scale of 1-10, how amazing is Rich?

• Total voters
File > Download As

Is that what you're asking?

3TGDf.png

I figured out ... I had to log in so that I could get that menu bar to work for me. When not logged in I was in a "view only" mode and couldn't get to the "File Download as" area. Thnx!

Ashley i think you're one of my favorite people on the board now. I've been thinking this for a solid month now. Find me at worlds!

Ashley i think you're one of my favorite people on the board now. I've been thinking this for a solid month now. Find me at worlds!

I'll try :) - I follow you on twitter but you don't follow me back (I'm private so you have to request it).

Would it be possible to have a google doc going that has this schedule, PLUS scores and rankings as they become available? USASF has been very behind-the-times in the reporting of scores and information - perhaps we can just crowd-source this for them.

NOTE: my ideal doc would have EVERY bit of information that they put out. Scores by category, rank, type of bid, etc.

Would it be possible to have a google doc going that has this schedule, PLUS scores and rankings as they become available? USASF has been very behind-the-times in the reporting of scores and information - perhaps we can just crowd-source this for them.

NOTE: my ideal doc would have EVERY bit of information that they put out. Scores by category, rank, type of bid, etc.
Sure. I'll make a new one. Wanna double check all of the categories

Team
Division
Bid Received - At Large, Paid, Partial, International
Performance order Day 1, day 2, day 3
Performance time Day 1, day 2, day 3
Score - Overall, Dance, building, tumbling - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3
Overall Rank - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3

I'll try to have it posted by the end of the day. Then I guess we can try to ask people at home to take care of filling it in. I will make sure I take pictures of all of the division score sheets/ranking each day and tweet them.

Maybe I am dense, but I haven't used google docs a lot. Is there a way to sort the document by division? I tried to download into excel and then reformat, but it was starting to get time consuming.

Hey everyone -

I am going to keep a running version of the most up to date worlds schedule in excel. Please check the title of the document when you open it to see the most up to date Version.

I will name the tabs at the bottom as to what they are.

I am most likely going to make the following versions:
Venue by Day (single venue but all of the teams)
Overall schedule by time (both venues on the same sheet in time order)

Welcome to Google Docs

You are best person the the whole
Fierceboard for making this!!! Thank you times a MILLON!!!

Maybe I am dense, but I haven't used google docs a lot. Is there a way to sort the document by division? I tried to download into excel and then reformat, but it was starting to get time consuming.

You'd have to put everything into one column - you can't really sorry it because you have multiple teams in a row. It's more meant to be printed than to do any data analysis.

You'd have to put everything into one column - you can't really sorry it because you have multiple teams in a row. It's more meant to be printed than to do any data analysis.
Just copy every row and paste it into a single row then apply a data filter, then sort. Wouldn't take that long, but thats not really how I have it set up. It's more so just to have a single venue for a single day on a single piece of paper.

I set one up (based off of imrichhowboutu) to be used for data entry. (This one you can sort by column.)

It is open to edit, but please only do so if you are pretty sure that you know what you are doing. (adding in information, etc.) I will add whatever columns needed for the information that they provide. If they post/announce category scores, then we would want those included as columns.

Welcome to Google Docs

HOW am I just now seeing this?? This is amazing, I have been so nervous about finding the schedule in navigatible form, thanks Rich, you are a lifesaver!!

Back