All-Star Worlds Schedule - Excel

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On a scale of 1-10, how amazing is Rich?

• Total voters
To whomever is updating the google doc with scores - you are my hero right now. I am about to set it up to where it automatically lists the rank beside the scores - to do that (easily) I will split the scores into two columns for the times when they are alternating divisions.

Does the new setup make sense to everyone? It lets you immediately see the rank of the teams within the division as soon as you enter a new score. If they are currently top 10, it turns blue.

Can I ask who changed it to round the scores? Can we please keep it to two decimal places because some teams are within hundreths from each other. A team with a 234.26 should not have a rounded score of 234.3.

So I went to fill in the schedule for tomorrow on the google doc and the IOC6 is now messed up because on todays standings there are less teams listed as going to finals then there are spots on the schedule for tomorrow. Should I just put open on the empty spots because if they go by the rules then no more teams from those countries can go on. Like will those teams shift forward or will they just have empty spaces at the end?

Okay so the same thing happened with the IO6 division. There is one left over spot at the end (2 for IOC6) should all the teams be shifted up a spot or stay where they are?

I have added a column for "overall rank" for the scores on the final day. I think that is interesting information. However, I would caution anyone against reading too much into the comparative scores between divisions. Different venues, different panels, different scoresheets, different times of day, etc. all limit how valid these comparisons are.

USASF awards no "grand champion" for this very reason.

Back