All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, I shall try it again a different way, lets see if this works..... Again, I will not be able to sell it, as some of the gyms may have their logos copyrighted, and I would really not like to have trouble of copyright infringement, or something like that! Enjoy
Shirt by Coop!:cool:

Asked to remove by Original Poster
-Kingston

Very coool! It's awesome! Good job on copying those logos pretty much exact! haha I'd never be able to do that.

Well, I shall try it again a different way, lets see if this works..... Again, I will not be able to sell it, as some of the gyms may have their logos copyrighted, and I would really not like to have trouble of copyright infringement, or something like that! Enjoy
Shirt by Coop!:cool:

Wow! I am in LOVE with this shirt!! You did such a good job on it!

LOVE that shirt, i might have to try and replicate it.. haha
whats on the other side of it?

guess i didn't put that on here..... i just put my name, and listed other teams that were coming to worlds, so not to have to draw hundreds of different team/gyms, etc on the shirt, I would have to draw a to be continued shirt... I really haven't added International teams on there yet, more to add to the shirt...

Kyle posted this one somewhere else on the board. $17 total (includes shipping) Contact @Rudags for more info. Orders due by April 12th!

196016_556661779766_159500145_32182834_6359264_n.jpg

obviously not an official shirt, my friend designed this one, it would be the back to a shirt I designed, but I haven't drawn that up on the computer yet, so here's half of something he played around with!

6ticzl.jpg

How can I post a pic in this reply?!? I'm tying to post Rockstar's Worlds Shirt
-right click on the image you want to post
- click open image in new tab
-copy that link
-then hit the little photo icon where you type on the boards and paste the link you just copy
I hope that helps :)

Back