All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
It's about time for Worlds Shirts designs to be coming out! Post your proofs if you have them, and let us know who to contact if we can order one!

I have one, it is my default picture, haven't decided if I am selling them though.. I do have a couple of orders for them... I might give a couple out at Worlds to anyone lucky who might ask for it...only 2 though. These do take some time.. I wish I could mass produce them!!!! we'll see though! still have to remember how to post fotos on here...

I have one, it is my default picture, haven't decided if I am selling them though.. I do have a couple of orders for them... I might give a couple out at Worlds to anyone lucky who might ask for it...only 2 though. These do take some time.. I wish I could mass produce them!!!! we'll see though! still have to remember how to post fotos on here...

Be careful about selling these, because you're using their logos. For example, The Rockstar Logo is now federally registered, and federally protected by Trademark laws. Which means, you can't reproduce our logo, and there may be other gyms out there that have that same protection. I know it may be harmless to you, I just want you to be aware of some reprocussions if you were to Print that shirt.

Be careful about selling these, because you're using their logos. For example, The Rockstar Logo is now federally registered, and federally protected by Trademark laws. Which means, you can't reproduce our logo, and there may be other gyms out there that have that same protection. I know it may be harmless to you, I just want you to be aware of some reprocussions if you were to Print that shirt.

Well that is good to know.... I haven't before, the other years, i gave a couple away, but again, Thanks for the heads up, but also my logos are not 100% like the real ones, I did at least try to add my own flair to them as well....

Well that is good to know.... I haven't before, the other years, i gave a couple away, but again, Thanks for the heads up, but also my logos are not 100% like the real ones, I did at least try to add my own flair to them as well....
Do you have a bigger picture to post? I'd love to see it!

2mrbo5u.jpg
[/IMG]Gosh! I hope that this worked! It really doesn't look like it did??????

Back