All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How can I post a pic in this reply?!? I'm tying to post Rockstar's Worlds Shirt

I got ya Scott!

10gme87.jpg

If you would like to order one of these shirts and you need it shipped, please email [email protected]. The cost is $25 and that includes the shipping to you. Please give her your name on credit card, address, credit card #, Exp Date. After she charges the card she will delete the email. If you don't feel comfortable emailing that info, leave a phone number for her to call you and get the info over the phone.

lol uhhh. "get stoned!" ......................
The names of our 3 worlds teams are: Beatles, Get Beat; Killers, Get Killed; Stones, Get Stoned. It's a play in the verbs and doesn't
mean the slang version of Stoned. We mean the proper definition of the word Stoned: To throw Stones at

LOVE the Rockstar one!!

Wow I guess it's a good thing I don't go to Worlds or else I'd be so poor from buying 43859743 t shirts from every gym I like the design of ahhaha :D

The names of our 3 worlds teams are: Beatles, Get Beat; Killers, Get Killed; Stones, Get Stoned. It's a play in the verbs and doesn't
mean the slang version of Stoned. We mean the proper definition of the word Stoned: To throw Stones at
lol i know your team names, thats just the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it.

Coop, LOVE your shirt!! I enjoy hand made things and your shirt is the best yet!!

Thank you, I do appreciate that!! I have been painting shirts for about 24 years! I still have some from then!! some of them look crazy! I hope that I have painted better since then! I wear them all of the time however!:)

Back