All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a bunch of shirts to trade (American Elite, SOT, Top Gun, World Cup, Brandon, CEA, Cheer Athletics, FAME, Stingrays, Cali, UA, Cheer Legendz, Cheer Zone, Cheer Central Suns, Celebrity, Memphis Elite) Here's a link to photos of all of them. PM me if you're interested in trading -

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1661569905581&id=1427206829&aid=2080145&l=5cf9a105f1

I hope this link works ...

omg i love the stingray one :) i have a charlotte allstar one to trade :)

cassidyworsham said:
Will this shirt arrive at my house before Wednesday night? I ordered one a while ago but I havent seen it yet so Im worried it wont be here in time for Worlds.

These shirts weren't being printed until after all the orders were taken. They aren't back from our printers at this point, but we are seeing what we can do about quick shipping. If not, we can bring and deliver them to you at Worlds.

To team Scotland, Team Ireland and Wheelchair partner stunt! I apologise for missing you out on the UK shirt! I didnt realise that you guys were going until the design was handed in to my printer! You will DEFINITELY not be missed out next year!

Also no big deal, we confirmed very last minute and our name isn't the best for fitting on shirts...trust me ;) see you there!

2q1cgtu.jpg

Orlandoo <3 unfortunately i dont have any of the ordering information

Hmmm wonder how the Disney people are going to feel about that...

@cassidyworsham can we have a final list of all the shirts you bought? hahah seems like you bought all of them

Hahaha. Well I got alot but not all of them!
Xtreme cheer and dance force, Hot Cheer, Stingrays, Fierceboard, PA, Missouri, California *state*, & New England.
& Im either trading or buying these from people at Worlds- World Cup, Platinum Athletics, Uk, FCA Diamonds, & Maryland twisters.
Im just a tad obsessed. Nbd.

Back