All-Star Worlds Shirts!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does anyone know where i can buy a cali lady bullets worlds shirt?? i dont care if it comes in time for worlds..i just want one..

LOVE WORLDS SHIRTS!!! If you have an extra shirt or bow or pin, please consider joining our Cheer & Dance World Global Unity Event to help Japan. We will be accepting donations at four separate times and places Thurday - Sunday! Click here for all the details. http://ow.ly/4BRzy

More at our site (plus our exclusive Japan cause shirt designed by Karma Returns and AMAZING bows) here: http://www.cheerforacause.org

Hey I ordered world cups worlds shirt & pins on the 19th and was very impressed to see it arrive to my house today! Great service just in time for Worlds :) Heres the pictures incase anyone wants to see..
2860so.jpg

(pins ^)
2zhfy1g.jpg

Shirt front ^
20zw50h.jpg

^ back

So I ordered a stingrays worlds shirt on April 12th and STILL haven't received it. I live in FL. It shouldn't take that long to ship. Has this happened to anyone? I called the phone number for groovy girl designs. No one answered so I left a voicemail. If I don't get it by Friday, I am going to be beyond angry!

So I ordered a stingrays worlds shirt on April 12th and STILL haven't received it. I live in FL. It shouldn't take that long to ship. Has this happened to anyone? I called the phone number for groovy girl designs. No one answered so I left a voicemail. If I don't get it by Friday, I am going to be beyond angry!

I received mine within a week after ordering it. I ordered after you on April 15th and live in NC, but received it last week. I hope you get it soon. I would also try to email them.

I received mine within a week after ordering it. I ordered after you on April 15th and live in NC, but received it last week. I hope you get it soon. I would also try to email them.
Yea I'm going to email them too. I was wanting to wear it on Saturday and a MD Twisters shirt on Sunday! I hope I can get it by then. :/

My apartment complex got things mixed up and they found the package with the shirt! Thank goodness! Can't wait to wear it Saturday!

Does anyone know if gyms are selling their worlds shirts still online? A lot of the proshops have a deadline, but I wasn't sure if that was a deadline to just order shirts, or a deadline to receive the shirt by worlds. I'm wanting to buy a Maryland Twisters shirt and a Cheer Athletics shirt.

Back