World's Spectator Query

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You might get a driver to let you on especially if you are boarding with a herd of athletes. You will have a lanyard that says participant or spectator.
There is a direct bus from Pop Century to wwos. It runs a big loop between pop, Caribbean Beach, wwos and back. These are not the athlete busses but open to anyone. Our teams stayed at Pop and used the commuter package. Saved several hundred dollars per kid over the world's package while still having them on property and away from the craziness at the Allstars.
Well we have a room (non worlds package) at Music for is and a friend (cp has to room with team) and now just the park passes to contend with. I recall the bus drivers never checking passes so we might take a chance.

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**

Well we have a room (non worlds package) at Music for is and a friend (cp has to room with team) and now just the park passes to contend with. I recall the bus drivers never checking passes so we might take a chance.

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**

I honestly think you will be fine. Wearing the lanyard and gym tshirt I doubt they question anyone.

If you are going to watch Worlds make sure you are there early!! I went last year and I got to wwos at 6am on the Sunday to stand in line. Make sure you bring a jumper as the venues can get a bit chilly. Also you aren't supposed to be allowed to save seats so keep bathroom/food/merch breaks to a minimum. You'll love it, it's literally the best thing I did last year. Bring a bag with some snacks and drinks to keep you going, and make sure you've got a portable charger for your phone! You've never experienced anything like it before!

If you are going to watch Worlds make sure you are there early!! I went last year and I got to wwos at 6am on the Sunday to stand in line. Make sure you bring a jumper as the venues can get a bit chilly. Also you aren't supposed to be allowed to save seats so keep bathroom/food/merch breaks to a minimum. You'll love it, it's literally the best thing I did last year. Bring a bag with some snacks and drinks to keep you going, and make sure you've got a portable charger for your phone! You've never experienced anything like it before!
Thank you so so much for all the tips!! Im so excited!!

Thank you so so much for all the tips!! Im so excited!!
I'm so jealous! My visa expires two weeks before Worlds and I couldn't afford to stay that long anyway so I'm going to NCA this weekend instead.

Also, merchandise goes really quickly so try and get it on the first day you can so that you're not disappointed :)

Back