All-Star Worlds Traveling Tips And Advice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 19, 2015
Hey all! It's WORLDS YEAR!!!! With that comes Worlds traveling planning! This personally is my first Worlds (out of many in the future) and wanted to know what the best, and cheapest, way to travel and stay and have an enjoyable experience at Worlds 2016!!

Hope to see all your beautiful faces there!

Hey all! It's WORLDS YEAR!!!! With that comes Worlds traveling planning! This personally is my first Worlds (out of many in the future) and wanted to know what the best, and cheapest, way to travel and stay and have an enjoyable experience at Worlds 2016!!

Hope to see all your beautiful faces there!
I think there was a really good thread started last season on this. You'll find it really helpful. Try the search bar.

There is a big difference if you are going as an athlete or as a spectator. As an athlete, your gym may require you to travel per their policy. If you are going as an athlete, good luck and enjoy every second!

There is a big difference if you are going as an athlete or as a spectator. As an athlete, your gym may require you to travel per their policy. If you are going as an athlete, good luck and enjoy every second!
I will be spectating this year!

I will be spectating this year!
Book a hotel room asap. Try to stay at all star sports or a hotel within walking distance so that you can spend time at sports for practices and meeting fellow athletes and have easier transportation. Buy your family and friends admission which includes a hopper pass through USASF when they become available online.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Rent a house for the weekend for almost the same price as 1 persons cost at the resort! Then u can also cook your food. Windsor palms is a community 10 min from Espn. Rent a car thru Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find the old thread

Anyone know who i should contact about international team questions concerning registration and payment? I am clueless

In addition to the information in the packet, there should also be email contacts for questions. I have emailed them in the past and they were extremely helpful.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Look up worlds packet on line, a lot of info is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already got the registration package , i guess i did not read properly
All i found was a line saying cheques or money orders should go to the usasf (and then stating the adress), i just don't know if that also applies to international teams , but i will read through it again for sure! I'm a little overwhelmed by the thought of how to get that amount of money to the usasf from here

Back