All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh please lets not bicker because it gets really annoying. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and no one has been rude about their opinion so take a chill pill. My guess is if you don't want to hear opinions you don't agree with then you need to stick to the feeds and youtube because the weekend has just started and it will only get worse.

Sorry, I had to say something once someone called out an individual little boy and saying they "weren't a fan". It's only an opinion that I think we should be a little more cautious of what we say around here, especially as everyone's emotions are running wild during Worlds. These are all young kids we are discussing here.

Sorry, I had to say something once someone called out an individual little boy and saying they "weren't a fan". It's only an opinion that I think we should be a little more cautious of what we say around here, especially as everyone's emotions are running wild during Worlds. These are all young kids we are discussing here.

absolutely but someone already touched on the subject and the poster said that what she meant was that she wasn't a fan of boys flying. nothing personal, just a misunderstanding and it was already covered.

no one on here is a fan of anyone bashing anyone, much less a child.

Fierce chat doesn't work on iPhone :'(
No flash player

Does anyone know is victory cheer sm sr went on yet?

just got a chance to get back to a class with a computer, YESSS HEAT FIRESTORM IS IN SECOND!!!

I don't want to argue with you about it because it is silly to argue about (and I don't want banned) but your post was far more rude then any of the other posts talking about not liking the little boy flying. A big majority of the posters here are also children.

If I was rude, I didn't intend to be... I totally understand criticism and snark is part of this board's appeal-- I mean, a lot of people endlessly criticize Maddie Gardner for goodness sake- but sometimes it gets to be too much, even for a message board. We all have our own opinions about what is rude and what isn't, but I do apologize if I misunderstood about the young boy!

Anyway, yayyyy for Cheer Express :D

Back