All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My VOD won't let me choose videos anymore, it just plays the same one. And there aren't really any archived videos from past seasons, just like highlights videos and stuff. -_- And the player keeps changing its format a bunch of times, lol. Is anyone else's VOD being weird all of a sudden?
Yeah mine is acting up, I just wanna watch the videos :(

I have been putting off buying the VOD because of the issues I am hearing about. I usually buy it every year, but I never ran into so many issues that I am hearing about this year. Is it set up differently this year?

My VOD won't let me choose videos anymore, it just plays the same one. And there aren't really any archived videos from past seasons, just like highlights videos and stuff. -_- And the player keeps changing its format a bunch of times, lol. Is anyone else's VOD being weird all of a sudden?

I can't select videos....but I can ffw to the end of the routine and it will go to the next.. Its annoying

My live feed keeps buffering and saying my bandwidth isn't sufficient enough. I'm technologically challenged so can someone tell me what that means?

My live feed keeps buffering and saying my bandwidth isn't sufficient enough. I'm technologically challenged so can someone tell me what that means?
Your internet is too slow

Oh it stinks when that happens. Whatever connection you're on probably can't handle the stream so well. There is not much you can do for that, especially if the stream is not available for viewing in a lower quality. Hopefully at least the on-demand videos will play smoothly for you!

I have been putting off buying the VOD because of the issues I am hearing about. I usually buy it every year, but I never ran into so many issues that I am hearing about this year. Is it set up differently this year?

Its set up differently....before it was kind of like Varsity where you can select videos. Now you just select the 2012 tab. and a video plays...then the next and so forth.

Its worth buying imo...but they have until tomorrow to get it together because I'm not here for not being able to select who I want to see.

Oh it stinks when that happens. Whatever connection you're on probably can't handle the stream so well. There is not much you can do for that, especially if the stream is not available for viewing in a lower quality. Hopefully at least the on-demand videos will play smoothly for you!
ughhhhh typical college apartment internet connection! thanks!

I purchased the live feed only - it is working great on my iPad (i do have fast wireless connection though) ... so far for me feed does not "suck"

Its set up differently....before it was kind of like Varsity where you can select videos. Now you just select the 2012 tab. and a video plays...then the next and so forth.

Its worth buying imo...but they have until tomorrow to get it together because I'm not here for not being able to select who I want to see.

I will just wait until tomorrow to see if they have it fixed. I have little to no patience for things like that so it wouldn't be good to buy it lol.

Back